Chapter 19

MJ woke up on Saturday morning feeling apprehensive about the day. Today was the day that she was going to try to infiltrate a warehouse that Norman owned to see if he was there. She, Peter and Felicia was working on building a case to link Norman to the crimes he committed since his disappearance, which included attempted abduction of her and attempted murder on Felicia. She looked out the window and saw that the day was looking slightly overcast, which made her feel even worse about today. She was nervous to get this done and as clean as possible though she was worried that her luck with sneaking around places she shouldn't be was running out and she was going to get caught.

come on MJ, you can do this. Stop making a fuss and get the job done. This is important, stop delaying it and start finalizing your plan!

MJ cringed as she mentally scolded herself but she knew that she had a job to do. MJ let out a sigh and went to the kitchen, she really needed a coffee. Across the city, Felicia and Peter were just waking up as well. Felicia groggily looked to her left and smiled at Peter who was still sleeping with his arm wrapped around her. She leaned her head into his chest, hoping to get 5 more minutes but today wasn't her lucky day and Peter's police scanner started going crazy.

"All units please be advised Rhino has been spotted and times square, make your way there immediately and make the arrest. "

Peter's eyes opened as soon as the scanner started to blare through the room. He took a deep breath as he heard the Rhino's name being said over the scanner.

"Rhino," Peter said thinking to himself out loud. "How did he get out of prison?"

"I don't know babe but here you go. " Felicia handed Peter his costume and he smiled appreciatively at her in return.

" Thanks, Felicia I will be back as soon as I can "

Felicia couldn't help but giggle as Peter left through her window, a toothbrush full of toothpaste in his mouth as he swung away.

"Gotta always be fresh that one " Felicia said with amusement as she got a towel to go take a shower.

Times Square

Spider-Man arrived on the scene, he looked around and saw many police cars flipped. He continued to scan the environment and saw his big metal Russian friend.

"Rhino old buddy, old pal." Spider-Man jumped from the perch he was on and landed in front of Rhino as he turned around. "How the hell are ya? Did you lose weight? I really heard the prison training program is top-notch."

"Get out of here poke, I have no time for you today. " Rhino huffed as he saw Spider-Man chuckle under his mask.

"Rhino that isn't the way to greet an old friend but I guess I don't have much time for celebrations either. I need you back in your cell." Spider-Man fired a web at Rhinos horn and yanked hard causing the bigger man to fall on his face.

"Oops sorry, big guy, that happens sometimes. " Spider-Man jumped onto Rhino's back but was thrown off with force causing him to smash into a vehicle. Spider-Man held his back as he stood up.

"Well, that hurt. It wasn't very nice either. " Spider-Man squared up Rhino again and charged at the bigger man. Rhino went to dodge but Spider-Man managed to hit him with a police car door that he saw lying near by. Rhino was slightly stunned but quickly recovered.

"That is it, Spider. You are going to die at the hands of the Rhino today!" The Rhino went into full charge as he made his way towards Spider-Man. But the superhero was faster and managed to jump right over Rhino. The Rhino had no time to slow down as he went crashing into a wall headfirst. The Rhino staggered and turned to Spider-Man still slightly dizzy. He ripped a door from a nearby car and launched it at Spider-Man who caught it in mid-air with a web and swung it back at him, hitting him squarely in the head.