Chapter 7

"Not Yuri anymore, just Wraith!" As soon as Yuri was finished talking she swung one of her yellow straps at Spider-Man, who managed to recover enough to dodge the incoming attack.

"Yuri why are you doing this?!" Yelled Spider-Man, he dodged another attack from Yuri, watching for her next move. He really didn't want to fight his friend.

"Because I am the only one that can offer true justice! The old way never got shit done"

Yuri lunged at Spider-Man, seeing him getting ready to dodge again, she changed direction and managed to catch Spider-Man with a kick to the gut, sending him back a few feet, landing on his back. Spider-Man groaned in pain, staring at Yuri. Not fighting her was getting harder for him.

"Yuri please, stop this, we are friends, you and I have worked so hard to clean up this city, please don't make me fight you?" Spider-Man watched as Yuri stopped the attack she was about to hit him with.

"You don't get it Spider-Man, that's why I need to get you out of my way " Yuri growled but didn't attack.

"Get what? the fact that you are killing criminals. That may be true justice in your eyes, but in mine, that is just murder. Please turn yourself in for all that you have done"

Yuri stood there and stared at the masked vigilante, shaking her head she whipped a strap around and hit Spider-Man in the face, actually cracking one of his eye lenses. The attack caused Spider-Man to fly back into a lampost, causing it to fall on a hot dog cart. raising his hand to his eye, Spider-Man winced and saw some blood on his gloved hand. He turned around to make sure no one was around the hot dog cart, luckily there hadn't been. He stood again, groaning.

"Yuri, please stop. I don't want to hurt you, I want to help you. " Spider-Man jumped to his right and fired a web at Yuri's face to blind her as she launched another attack.

"Oh don't worry Spider-Man, I am sure after we are done, true justice will prevail.

Yuri threw a type of grenade that looked very much like Mysterio's old stuff. He was proven right when illusions started to appear, showing 10 Wraith's

"Yuri, why are you using Mysterio's stuff? You know I won't be tricked by this." The 10 Wraiths started to laugh and talk like one.

"Who said anything about a trick? I just needed you distracted. " Yuri appeared behind Spider-Man, his sense's alerting him but it was too late. Yuri sprayed something from her wrists, causing him to exhale it through his mask. Spider-Man stumbled forward and started to shake his head, trying to get his head back into the game. There were black dots at each corner of his eyes until finally all he saw was darkness.

Yuri smirked as a truck full of thugs stopped beside her, they picked up the unconscious Spider-Man and carried him to the black truck they had gotten out of, much to the shock and fear of the public and news cameras that had been capturing the action.

Felicia was in her apartment, lounging around, as usual, these days, she was deep in thought about one handsome Spider, that she simply couldn't stop thinking about. She got up and walked into the kitchen and started the coffee maker. She got a mug from her dishwasher and dried to with a cloth. She then emptied the contents of the coffee maker into her mug and added some milk. She opened her fridge to start cooking some food when a breaking news headline appeared on the TV.

Her eyes widened with fear at the headline.

"Spider-Man Missing Could Be Dead"

Felicia turned the TV up and watched as a news anchor came onto the screen.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Spider-Man has been taken by a group of Thugs and a mysterious person in a purple suit, most likely female. The hero of New York was seen fighting the Mysterious person in the middle of times square, we will now cut to the footage. "