Chapter 8

"So Yuri is now calling herself the Wraith?" MJ asked with concern evident in her voice.

"Yeah she isn't the same Yuri that helped me for all these years, I don't know something has really changed her and I think it all started with Hammerhead making his move on the city again. Since she tried to kill him, she has went off the deep end and is killing all the criminals in her path all in the name of true justice as she would say " Peter sighed and lay down, the phone resting against his ear.

"Wow, and are you sure you are okay? I thought you were dead Tiger."

"I am fine now, just a bit sore that's all. If it wasn't for Felicia then I may have never been found"

Peter heard MJ sigh on the other end of the phone causing him to laugh gently.

"Don't worry MJ, I don't see Felicia trying to play me this time. I actually believe she has changed, you know?"

"You said that last time, Pete. We can't trust her."

"Yes I did MJ but she did save me after that. if it wasn't for her then, I would have been dead courtesy of Hammerhead, so I am sorry if I happen to trust her. "

MJ sighed again and spoke softly.

"I am sorry Pete, I am just stressed out and was worried that she wanted something else and was just using you. If you trust her, then so do I. "

"Thanks, MJ. I know you will always do the right thing and that's why I love you."

"I love you too, Tiger. I can't wait to get home to see you again, Sable has been doing a pretty good job here. She has been showing that Dictator asshole not to mess with her country. My story is going to go viral."

"That's great MJ, I can't wait when you get home too. Dinner on me at Mick's?"

"Sure Tiger, anyway I gotta run, I will call you tomorrow. "

"Bye, MJ be safe."

"I will and you be safe too Tiger."

Peter smiled and put his phone on the bed and throwing his dirty clothes into the laundry basket. He got a clean towel and went to the bathroom to have a shower.

Abandoned Warehouse, Brooklyn New York

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE GOT AWAY!" yelled the Mysterious man.

"Like I told you his little bitch of all girlfriend came and saved him! " Yuri yelled back, full of rage.

"And what you couldn't handle her? What am I paying you for?" The man retorted.

"You are paying me to distract Spider-Man, not to fight the Black Cat and Spider-Man at the same time"

"Okay Yuri, you have another job on top of your main one. I want the Black Cat killed"

"You really think its that easy don't you?" Yuri answered back with defiance in her voice.

"Yes I do, the Spider and Cat have been thorns in my side for far too long now and I think its time to take her out with her boyfriend."

"Fine I will do it, but on one condition "

"What is your condition, Miss Watanabe?"

"I want double payment and I want to see who this black cat really is. I don't care about unmasking Spider-Man, I just want to Black Cat."

"You have a deal and don't worry I will be the one unmasking the Spider when I am about to kill him "

"How are you actually going to kill him? Do you really think Norman Osborn, the former Mayor of New York could kill the Spider?"