Other works

7/9/21

Wow, this is nearly at 300k years after I started this. Wow. Just wow. Thank you to every one still reading and rereading this.

I've had inboxes about other works and I thought I'd give a little update on what I have in the works.

I've been rewriting the storm queen which is got and have big plans for it so stay tuned. I also have a rather smutty short Oberyn Martell one which I'll put out eventually.

I have two Star Wars fics, Poe Dameron and the Mandalorian, both which are still in the works.

I have a Dean Winchester fanfic which has been on the back burners which I'll be reuploading soon.

My newest is Bucky Barnes and I'm pumping that out like crazy, it's my first marvel fic I've ever written.

I'm in lockdown in Australia which won't be ending any time soon which has taken me back to my writing. So if you guys would like to see my other works from other fandoms please check them out xx

10/5/21

Hi guys, wow it has been well over two years since I began this story and over a year since I've finished it.

It pops up in my notifications so often and I still cannot believe how it took off. It is still crazy to me. As a writer it absolutely warms my heart to see people still enjoying this story and reading it. It's also enjoyable for me to look back on to see how my own writing has progressed over the years from high school to university. This was my first major fan fiction but certainly not the last.

For those who enjoyed this story I'd like to let you know I am reworking a fic I began around a year ago which was The Stag and the Wolf, which I later renamed The Storm Queen. As House of the Dragon grows nearer I've decided to keep writing this story and I am absolutely loving it.

It follows an oc named Cassana Baratheon, the trueborn daughter of Robert and Cersei who is very much a player in the game of thrones. She is in the midst of the politics in Kings Landing when she discovers she is betrothed to Robb Stark and taken to Winterfell. They hit it off but as headstrong teenagers do they have their problems and she finds herself becoming quite fond of the bastard brother. Eventually she is forced to return to Kings Landing and the game begins. So far they are still in Winterfell but I have around thirty chapters pre-written which I am rewriting and republishing as I go. She will have multiple love interests throughout the story which will span season 1-8 which include Robb and Jon, my favourite Dornishman and even a certain Tyrell queen. It will be packed of angst and eventually smut as she gets older and I absolutely am so excited for what I have planned.

I have plans for a major plot line with Oberyn which comes after the Red Wedding. as well as her discovering Jon is the true heir which will come into play much later. It's very much a work in progress but if you've enjoyed this story I highly recommend you have a look at it because it's one of my favourites.

Other stories I'm writing are Star Wars related with a Din Djarin x Kenobi oc who is the daughter of Obi-Wan, and a Poe Dameron x Solo oc who is Han and Leia's daughter. I love these immensely and if you are interested in Star Wars feel free to give them a read.

Game of Thrones and Star Wars are my major loves and I plan to keep writing both for the foreseeable future and updating my current stories which are The Storm Queen, Hope, and Found.

I also have a story planned for Oberyn Martell x Lannister oc which I am excited for as well, it will be shorter than my usual works and a bit smuttier so look out for that.

Again thank you all so much for enjoying this story that I wrote when I was just starting to write properly and I love seeing how far I've come as a writer and the reception it's had. Thank you all so much.