[RQ/S15] sorry sweetheart

Private chat !
wcrabw & mingood

wcrabw:
Hey, the stuff in the groupchat today reminded me

mingood:
The stuff about them shipping us

wcrabw:
Haha yeahhhh
.
Yikes this is awkward

mingood:
Kinda

wcrabw:
Anyway, it reminded me
in the rap groupchat a while back, the 'thing'
I know that was forever ago but Im sorry if i made you uncomfortable
Dont know what got into me really but thats no excuse

mingood:
Oh, its alright, you didnt make me uncomfortable
Cheol and vernon might be another story though 😅

wcrabw:
Yeah oops, cheol's used to me though
Should i apologize to vernon too or is that unnecessary

mingood:
Its probably unnecessary
And for the record, i said in the group after you left that i thought it was cute

wcrabw:
Hehe i knowww
I scrolled back after resting up

mingood:
On the real though, did you actually have a fever?

wcrabw:
No?
i also didnt check so maybe i did and had no clue
Either way im good now

mingood:
Thats good
oh, and
Did you actually want me to come by and make food for you
Cause i would anytime
andddd i happen to be free now as well

wcrabw:
Fr??
Yes please come over

mingood:
Send the address!

▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣

Once Mingyu got the address from Wonwoo he grabbed the essentials and started the walk over. It wasn't so far that he felt it necessary to use transport, plus he was tall; he'd get there fast enough.

When Wonwoo answered the door to Mingyu knocking, greetings ensued awkwardly. Not only were they meeting for the first time, but they were also one of the first to meet outside the group chat, considering most didn't already know each other and hadn't seen the others in person. They didn't really know how to act because of this, and they were basically flirting earlier, of course it was weird.

They took in each other's stance first, sizing the other up a bit for their own opinions. Wonwoo's thoughts consisted of 'Wow he's so hot' and the like. They were basically the thoughts of a stereotypical high school girl from all those stereotypical high school movies, in the end, it was all very predictable, cliche and, well, stereotypical.

Mingyu's thoughts were something we didn't already know (because Wonwoo's right, Mingyu IS hot) and something he thought might be important in the future, because Christ was Wonwoo shy! He hadn't made eye contact yet, and it couldn't be just because of height. And frankly, he found Wonwoo's shyness hella adorable.

Getting past the weird tones in the air, Wonwoo let Mingyu inside and showed him to the kitchen. Skipping small talk, Mingyu asked what Wonwoo might like him to make.

"You're the cook, just do your thing," said Wonwoo.

Mingyu laughed, "A surprise then? I like it."

Wonwoo was starting to gain a little confidence, "What can I say? I'm a risk taker."

"Sure then, you staying here to watch me?"

"If it wouldn't distract you."

"I'm a multi-tasker, so sure."

While Wonwoo did stay in the room, he barely started conversation with Mingyu, it wasn't because he didn't like him, oh no, it was the exact opposite. Wonwoo really liked this Mingyu, he made a great first impression and their earlier flirting was not for no reason. This, however, meant Wonwoo felt extremely awkward about what was happening.