[S26] mistake

Hi everyone!
First fully written chapter! and I just wanted to add a quick warning

⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES HOMOPHOBIC THEMES ⚠️⚠️⚠️

! Please skip if you feel uncomfortable !

While it's more the idea being implied instead of directly said and all, I still want everyone to be safe here! I'd rather you skip reading this than hurt yourself while trying to support me by reading

ALSO PLEASE KNOW: The next chapters deal with some of this situation (talking about it and the emotional aftermath) I may or may not leave a warning on those, but just know it will be somewhat discussed again!

++I will leave a summary of the important messages in this chapter in my note at the end.

Thank you so much for reading this far and I hope you've enjoyed and continue to enjoy 'Weird Ways of Loving You'

Much Love <3

▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣

'Well, today could be very interesting,' was the first thing Seungcheol thought when he saw what took place last night.

There were text messages upon text messages on his phone. However, they were not from any of the guys. Weirdly enough, that chat was a bit quiet. Seungcheol was more concerned with who was texting him though and why everything was blowing up.

It turns out his cousin Doyun, who had travelled to America for college, had returned. Now the full group of cousins was planning a makeshift reunion, with Doyun suggesting the idea.

Seungcheol thought this could be good, the cousins had split a bit suddenly and hadn't seen each other in a long time. Actually, he hadn't even known America was where Doyun disappeared to because that information was not shared with him, he was only told through the chat just now that he was in school overseas, just having returned.

They were going to meet up super spontaneously later tonight, the exact details being 'stay available if you wanna come, I'll text once we're good to start.' He wasn't sure why this was the plan (some plan, huh?) but whatever, the cousins had been pretty spontaneous in their youth. Maybe some things just never change.

They were the type of family that were close (in relationships and location), so the cousins were like best friends that could hang out every day. So whenever they could, they'd meet up to play at the playground or at someone's house, then as they got older they'd choose other locations, but everything split around highschool. Seungcheol figured it was because they were growing up and wanted a change of pace, plus people were planning for different paths, it was only natural they'd split off. Doyun travelling away was some proof of this.

It occurred to him that this meetup probably was a wonderful idea, because he really had no clue what was going on with these people anymore. He hadn't talked with them in a long time. He could also use the time out, maybe a good change from his habits of staying in now.

Ping!

The alert came in, because he turned his ringer on after noting the 'anywhere, anytime' plan they were going with. They were meeting on a street near some stores to just wander for however long (even though it was late out!)

Lots of questionable planning here, but Seungcheol didn't care.

He was on his way.

▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣

Things started out wonderfully. Though a little chilly for this time of year, all the cousins were back together, walking along city shops, talking, having a good time. Eating and drinking food from street stalls, a sweet makeshift reunion.