[S56] let's go party

Seokmin had everything set up a few hours back, because his excitement just couldn't wait. His friends were coming over, the play was as good as over, since no one actually decided on food he picked everything out, including apple turnovers...

Lots of overs... moreover, some of the guys had texted saying they were almost there, so it was about time to party!

Joshua had the easiest time getting there because he already knew the way. It was proving to be true that just because you gave directions and an address didn't mean a thing, because no one else came for a bit once Joshua walked in.

It gave Joshua time to be the absolute gentleman he (pretended he) was and help Seokmin take the food out and set a snack table up. It was starting to look a little too fancy for what was basically a college kid sleepover mess, but Seokmin liked this stuff, who was anyone to change it?

The next to show was Seungkwan, who apparently was close enough to Seokmin's house that his 'arrive fashionably late' tactic didn't work out, as he shared immediately when he saw only two people inside.

"Eh, read it somewhere. Do it all the time, but I didn't really plan it well enough to catch I live so close to here."

"Oh well," Seokmin sympathized.

Next to arrive Jihoon and Soonyoung (yes, together, as Seungkwan pointed out AGAIN,) because Jihoon was punctual enough to plan how to get there and when to leave. Soonyoung was only punctual enough to know Jihoon would be doing that, and so he could too just by leaving with him. A genius plan in a way, but also harder than it needed to be, as Joshua pointed out.

Next was Wonwoo and Seungcheol, again paired together arriving to a meetup and again torturing each other in the process.

"It's totally unfair that you're trying to spite me during this meetup, that's my job!"

"Wonwoo please for the love of god, just your existing spites me so you can shut up."

"What did we just walk into..." Seungkwan leaned over and whispered.

"They're the ones who walked in, but..."

"Soonyoung please," Jihoon sighed.

Soon after was another pair of weirdos annoying each other, although it wasn't on purpose...

"Why are you following me, Jun?"

"Minghao, we are going to the same place."

"That's what they all say."

As they walked in the door, Jun looked at Wonwoo for sympathy, quietly mumbling something like 'Thought we made up, so what is this, for real...' to no one in particular.

Everyone left arrived one by one. First, Jeonghan, sunglasses and all (it was not sunny out) already shouting like he started partying hours beforehand.

Then Mingyu, apologizing for being late and immediately being made fun of by Chan who wasn't far behind. Everyone joined in the teasing although it was for nothing in particular, just trying to rile him up because they could.

Last but not least came Vernon, headphones in, ignoring the world, which is why he almost tripped on the front step to the door and bumped shoulders with Chan while closing the door.

"Why is it that we all enter a in stupidly long and comedic fashion for these things?" Seokmin exasperatedly asked.

Joshua shakes his head, "I don't know man, I'm the wrong person to ask."

▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣

They just decided to get things in full swing, mostly because Jeonghan was already on his way to that. Snacks were out, movies set up for later (a wild tier bracket came very close to taking place because none of these people are decisive.)