[RQ74] what was up

chatting !
seventeen

onlyhalfangel:
RISE AND SHINE BTCHBOYS VERNON AND SEUNGKWAN WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN

staryoung:
When you said tomorrow
I didnt think you meant 5 GODDAMN AM????
I STILL HAVE MY EYES CLOSED

wcrabw:
...

staryoung:
no shut up i mean like for real, i get it haha but really its too early
Spare me this once

wcrabw:
True
And no but right now we're concerned about vernon

hancell:
Oh
Ah
Well

onlyhalfangel:
Yes boy would you like to explain :)

hancell:
Yeah so um

mc_microphone:
we accidentally went on a date

shua_dubiduba:
How
Does that happen

mc_microphone:
Well okay

▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣

Seungkwan had started going to the music store recently, because he was trying to expand his interests in performing to see what else he may be good at. He'd thought about signing up for different types of lessons, but once he looked more into each art, like guitar, drums, even trumpet, he didn't feel it was for him. He kept going to the music store anyway, he liked looking around and getting out of the house.

He found out on this trip that you could rent rooms out to practice, whether it was recording or writing or playing, and he found this out because a familiar faced rapper walked out of the booth and scared Seungkwan immensely.

"Seungkwan, What are you doing here?"

After trying his best to cover his flinch, he talked about his new hobby exploration and how it's not going well at all.

"You just saw me walk out of the booth, right? Maybe you could do something with that. I rent it out all the time to record or when I need to write somewhere other than my room."

"Oh, how did I not know you could rent it out? I've been here multiple times already."

"Eh, if you're not a memo reading person, there aren't many other notices other than this board," Vernon points out while gesturing to the board Seungkwan had been next to.

Seungkwan looked a bit closer at the board and finally saw the note about renting a booth along with pricing and who to talk to in the store. In this time, Vernon seemingly disappeared and reappeared in a flash because he suddenly had a water bottle and notes that he didn't have before. Seungkwan, thinking he was going to leave, raised his hand to wave, but Vernon interrupted him.

"I still have some rental time left, wanna come in and see if it fits your fancy?"

"Oh, sure thing, as long as I'm not taking up space."

"Not at all, I'm kind of done for the day but hate to waste the time, I'm glad to show you around."

After a little looking around and some promises to come together until Seungkwan got used to the idea, they continued to walk together because the rest of their days were free. They got ice cream and walked through the park nearby and just talked, as they did at their group hangouts. It was surprising how different they became around each other.

Vernon got more talkative, something about Seungkwan just letting him feel open enough to speak more, and Seungkwan got quieter, enjoying Vernon's nutty discussions and offering input when needed. It was like they switched personalities when together, and it was strangely nice.