[S93] gays can't drive

"I can play Mario Kart with you if you give me a minute!"

"Ji please," Soonyoung slumped down onto the floor from the bed, "I'm bored out of my mind, I need release."

Jihoon could only give an incredulous look, 'probably because of the phrasing,' Soonyoung thought. "What is wrong with you?" is the response Jihoon gave, so yeah, it was the phrasing.

"Please I need something to do, come love me."

"Let me finish this composition up-"

"You realized you'll get to run me over a bunch, yeah?"

"..."

Jihoon saved the project right where he was, he didn't even write a note for later.

Once the two were over at the couch and Soonyoung did his usual tech routine of not knowing what he was doing just for Jihoon to step in and 'create a miracle' as Soonyoung called it, they were ready to start.

Soonyoung very quickly picked through his characters and vehicle because he had his playstyle and attachments; Koopa Troopa and the Baby Booster. Jihoon took his time and finally picked Bowser Jr. on the Mach Bike, trying to balance his choices in the middle as he relearned how to play.

"Alright alright, remind me exactly how to do this again?" Jihoon started. It had been a while since he'd played a wii console game, not to mention driving games. "I don't feel like learning on the fly for this."

"Okay so..." and they went over the controls quickly, then started with the easy courses. Jihoon was lucky enough to have it all come back to him and soon he was beating Soonyoung by literally miles.

"How on earth do you have such a big lead?!" Soonyoung cried, "I didn't get pushed off this course at all!"

"Yeah but you got knocked around on your baby booster thing and I had access to wheelies."

"My baby booster thing is hella cool, excuse you."

Jihoon gave him a look and coolly responded, "You can have your car, I can have my lead," to which Soonyoung a (hopefully fake) pained yelp as Jihoon hit the 'Continue' button.

They continued through some of the medium courses, Jihoon getting annoyed with the crabs and ducks from the beach courses as Soonyoung kept talking about how cute they were (as he slyly avoided them all, annoying Jihoon more.) They also struggled through every course where they could fall off, screaming ensued for what felt like hours due to the panic of trying to save themselves from falling off the cliffs and such. Jihoon could normally recover, Soonyoung's panic would normally send him further off the side.

This all meant Rainbow Road went quite well. Panicked screams turning into angry screams way too easily. Not to mention the other courses in that cup went well. Soonyoung got motion sick with the 'Wavy Hallways' in the Bowser castle and Jihoon getting run over by cars in Moonview Highway was more anger inducing than anything he had ever done.

"I'm so over this, I need a break."

"Aw come on!"

Before Soonyoung could continue whining back, Jihoon asked how he still wanted to play. "You've gotten nothing higher than like, 8th place, and you're still having fun?"

"Heck yeah! I like playing with you, and I like the hijinks of gaming when I'm bad. Makes it more fun."

Jihoon was a little flustered from the 'playing with you' comment, so he just shook his head and walked to the kitchen. He noted Soonyoung got a text on his phone a bit ago and told him to come check it.

"Oh sick! Wonwoo and Seungcheol wanna know if I'm free."

"Go, have fun!"

"No I mean, let's invite everyone over and play tournament style!"