[S33] finally ?!?

"How the fuck did we end up planning this?"

"I live to spite you, Seungcheol. Of course we're planning a meetup after you said no."

"Won, you fucking suck."

"I know."

So yeah, the seventeen boys are meeting up. Seungcheol and Wonwoo were currently on their way to the decided meetup spot: the park.

Cause nothing's more basic than that for a meetup chapter, right?

Anyhow.

Seungcheol was dragging his feet behind Wonwoo, who had an uncharacteristic skip in his step. Those who they passed on the street could probably guess who was happy to be out and who wasn't. Wonwoo knew that too, and while he did kind of want a meetup because Seungcheol didn't from the start, he knew it'd also be good to all finally meet those they hadn't known already.

The real reason he was happy about it though was because he was going to break Seungcheol out of his shell a little. This was kind of always in the plan for him, because while he makes fun of his friends all the time, he was Seungcheol's best friend (and you could fight him on it) and he was going to provide him the service he needed.

As long as that service wasn't staying inside to rot in bed. Maybe a different day.

They were close enough to the spot that they could see who already arrived. Seungcheol first noticed Vernon and Chan setting up food and some other items (he was scared to find out what honestly.) Wonwoo, however, noticed something different first...

"Boyfrieeeend!!"

Mingyu looked up in confusion, "...Hi won?"

"Yeah I know, hated what I said as soon as I said it."

"At least I didn't have to tell you."

Wonwoo's weird skip had slowed before this, but it was back in full swing as he moved to jump into Mingyu's arms. While he didn't fully jump, just kind of ran into Mingyu's body, Mingyu still caught him and everyone around still gagged.

Vernon said what everyone was thinking, that being "If you two don't get a room, I'm literally leaving this park."

Wonwoo pointed out how they couldn't get a room, this was a park and in reply, Chan said 'Bite me' and Seungcheol said 'Read the room and tone it down, if not cut it out.'

Great start, hopefully a fight doesn't break out just yet...

Saved by the bell, Jeonghan had rolled up with a drink in hand and sunglasses on head, calling out a "hey hey hey!" to catch everyone's attention. The second 'hey' having a bit higher of a pitch than the others, because he REALLY emphasized the popular girl cliche for whatever reason. All this being pointed out by Joshua who was just a step behind his best friend.

Chan was the one to greet them back as the hip hop guys were discussing some terms Chan wasn't getting, and since he had nothing to do, he figured he'd just become the greeter for when the others arrived.

Shortly after Jeonghan and Joshua settled in, breaking the rap discussion and separating the group into duos (Jeonghan with Seungcheol, Joshua with Vernon and Mingyu with Wonwoo,) Minghao and Seokmin found their way to the group. Chan greeted them as well and took notice of their similar stances to Wonwoo and Seungcheol from their earlier entrance.

Seokimn was as happy as ever, compared to Wonwoo. And like so, Minghao compared to Seungcheol. Chan asked why, and his answer came when Junhui came barreling behind the pair, basically tripping and yelling something about 'why didn't you wait for me' and Minghao just sighed.