[RQ/S51] lots of change (makin' bank)

private chat !
staryoung & skyhoon

skyhoon:
Hi

staryoung:
Hey ji
Whatcha texting for?

skyhoon:
Can't i text you without a reason?

staryoung:
Yeah, but
1, you usually do have a reason
2, we are in the same room

skyhoon:
.
Okay maybe you're correct
But still

staryoung:
Tsk tsk
My lovely boyfriend
Juuuust talk to me

skyhoon:
Nah too embarrassed see ya

▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣ | ▣ - ▣

"Just talk to me, would ya?"

Jihoon did his best to hide behind his phone, even though he knew that wouldn't do anything.

"I already said no, and there's no take backs sorryyyyyyy."

Soonyoung figured in this, it'd be best to fight Jihoon's sarcasm, but not with sarcasm right back, oh no. There were better options...like: "Whatcha so embarrassed for, love?"

"Christ, you just want to see me suffer, don't you?"

Soonyoung is all smiles, he knows what he's doing to him, and he continues, "I just think you're cute, okay? What's so wrong with that?"

"Everything. I am a thug and will not have you tarnishing my culture with your sappy-"

"Ji, you are the last thing from a thug, honest to god."

"... I don't need your approval, I'll be a thug if I wanna be."

A roll of eyes and snicker from Soonyoung later, he's now moved from his original sitting spot across the room from Jihoon to right next to him, legs almost touching. Jihoon's face goes pink and he tries his hardest to stay quiet. He's internally flipping out, of course, but as if he would make that obvious.

"What's up with you today?" Soonyoung asked.

"Am I not allowed to be a little different? Today is...different, to say the least." Jihoon replied.

Soonyoung took that thought and looked down at their extremely close positioning and thought about how many nicknames he had called Jihoon within the hour or so since they became official. And yeah, Jihoon's point was valid.

Before Soonyoung could tell Jihoon that he was right, Jihoon came back with, "Honestly, I might just be losing my mind. It's all good though."

"Okay so what's making you lose your mind? Other than my hotness, of course."

And that turns Jihoon back to his normal judging self, because that look he gave Soonyoung was lethal.

"Damn okay, but really, what's on your mind?"

"Well, I wanted to ask how you feel about telling the group..." Jihoon hesitated, "because everyone else has been telling the group once they got together, like I'm pretty sure it's a blood oath and we have to or some higher entity power thing is gonna seek us out and like, I don't know, but it's not gonna be good. Also why are there so many couples made out of just members in our group? Wait, that's a really weird coincidence. Honestly, talk about fate, I-"

"Ji."

Jihoon shut his mouth before he realized what he was doing, but after a moment for his brain to catch up, he understood and apologized, "Right, um..."

Soonyoung tried to hold it in, to spare his boyfriend from the embarrassment and all, buuuuuut the slightest giggle escaped.

"Let's tell them!" And back to his excited and hyper self, Soonyoung moved to grab his phone.