[S57] jigsaw

"Oh, hey guys? Can we try another game? I had an idea I wanted to try out."

The boys had all watched some videos together, starting with a movie, then youtube videos then music on shuffle, basically consuming too much media for one sitting. Jun had been getting a bit restless (he couldn't sit still even through the movie, so he had been all over the room by now,) and he had been thinking a lot to pass the time. "In that time, I came up with a game idea!" he explained.

"Hit us with it," Jihoon said, also a little bored, and too tired to care if the idea was somehow worse. At least it was different.

"Tell me it's like, classic sleepover material," Jeonghan hoped. "We haven't done any of that yet and honestly I think we're missing out."

"Yes, actually! It's Jigsaw truth or dare!"

"I'm sorry," Vernon interrupted with a shaky laugh, "Jigsaw truth or dare? Like the movies?"

Jun smiled sheepishly, "I mean, maybe? I haven't watched them. I just thought the game was kind of dramatic so why not? The title is a work in progress."

"I'm scared and very intrigued. Explain the rules my good sir!" Soonyoung announced.

"Okay. Everyone's gonna write down a truth or dare on a piece of paper and we'll put them in envelopes for style. We'll ask for a random person's dare and a random volunteer with eyes closed so no one knows what they're getting or from who. The truth or dare happens, and you either answer or if you refuse it, you are given something else to answer or do. Then we continue until all of our papers are used, got it?"

Seungcheol spoke up, "Yeah, I believe so, besides, you're prompting us anyway, we'll be fine."

"With the rules, we will. I don't know if we'll be fine with the questions..." Jihoon pointed out.

"Alright alright, it couldn't be that awful, I'll grab papers and stuff!" Seokmin brushed off the concern, way too excited for this.

All the boys took a few minutes to write down their choice. Some giggled after a while and wrote with a smirk, others immediately knowing what to do. After a bit, everyone put their pens down and Jun started the game by saying they'd be using his envelope first, and asked for a volunteer.

Jeonghan, the daredevil he is, volunteered as the first player of this game.

'Read your most recent text RECEIVED out loud.'

"Ooh, could be some deep dark secret," Minghao grinned.

"Or just some gross text from Seungcheol..." Joshua shook his head.

Jeonghan laughed at his best friend, "Yeah, for the record you're somewhat right." Jeonghan paused and cleared his throat then started "Ahem! My most recent text is from Seungcheol, And I quote, 'babe you did great in the show, I loved it' with a little heart after."

Wonwoo immediately started making fun of it, "Very like him, very plain yet strangely doting."

"You are worse than me, I don't wanna hear it."

The boys continued to make mocking faces at each other, and in this time, Jun grabbed Jeonghan and had him become another moderator

"Cool, everyone close your eyes... now someone offer up an envelope, Jeonghan'll take it from ya."

Jeonghan continued for Jun after taking an envelope, "Cool now you can open your eyes, and someone volunteer!"

Vernon was the first to speak. "I'm feeling weirdly ambitious today, I'll go."

"Sure thing!" Jeonghan praised as he handed the envelope over.

Vernon opened it and read 'Read out the last five things in your search history'