[S95] you're trapped in here with me

The day was supposed to be calm, relaxing, and freeing.

Supposed to be...

"Right, so... you booked an escape room, why?"

"You gave me the choice, I made the choice! I don't see the problem."

"Seokmin, babes," Jeonghan cooed, "It's the fact that you're scared of everything known to man, including air."

"Was this gonna be like those teenage girl setups? Was it all a ploy to get Joshua to protect you and be all hot while doing it?" Seungkwan teased.

"What, no!" Seokmin rushed to deny, so much so that he hurt himself with how hard he flinched. He was once again patted by Jeonghan and laughed at by Seungkwan.

"What are we talking about?" Joshua asked as he returned from guiding Jihoon to their party room setup. All of them were placed in a small room, almost like a children's party, to wait for their escape room turn. Jihoon was the last to arrive, having a little trouble coming through the building entrance and security.

"Ah," Jeonghan changed the conversation, much to Seokmin's appreciation, "Finally made it, have we?"

"Not my fault this security is trying to make people have fun safely."

"Isn't that the point... Nevermind." Seungkwan wondered aloud.

"Can I ask why this was the choice?" Joshua started, "Seems out of the blue."

"Oh, no reason!" Seokmin spit out, so fast he barely missed cutting Joshua off. "Either way let's go see if our room is ready, right? Haha! This is gonna be great!" And he rushed out of the room.

Joshua smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Oookay? I guess we're going then."

Jeonghan and Seungkwan giggled and followed while Jihoon just let the whole thing go, deeming it not worth understanding. They all walked up to the front and eventually got into their preparation room. They were told the rules and given some starting tips and tools, then they were off.

Walking into the first main room, they found their setup to be that main area, a room off to each side and a door on the other side, likely the exit. Easy enough, hopefully.

The team split, Jeonghan and Seokmin leading off into the right side room, a medium size that might take them some time, and the other three staying in the main room and searching the smallest side room on the left with it.

Some time later with a few clues used but no end in sight, the complaining and frustration started.

"Guys please, I hate this so much," Seungkwan sighs, slumping onto the floor.

Jihoon, even though distracted with scrolling on his phone, decided some teasing was in order, so he pointed out that Seungkwan not even ten minutes back had been too scared to touch the "gross, unstable, splinter-laden floor."

"AH!" Seungkwan yelled as he jumped up, straining his muscles in the process. "I forgot! Thank you."

"You're welcome," Jihoon rolled his eyes.

"Man, why'd we pick a gross escape room?"

"What," laughed Jeonghan from another area of the game, "Did you wanna escape Barbie's Dream House instead?"

"Yes actually! My queen would keep things cleaner than this and I know it!"

Joshua implied a quick "Search faster if you want to be out that bad!" from somewhere in the distance and Jihoon laughed.

"Oh okay Mr. Laugh it all, what have you been doing this whole- you have a phone with you?!"

"Laugh it all? Make that make sense for me please."