Chapter 12

A.N. Decided to do a double upload, so enjoy 😊

"Thinking"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dakota at the moment was confused as to where he was being dragged. His only clue was it was somewhere special, which didn't narrow it down... He was being pulled down a hall but the castle was very big so he definitely didn't know where they were. He was a little curious, what could she possibly want to show him?

"Freya.. what exactly did you mean by someplace special." He questions.

"It is a.." She stops mid-sentence, before- "surprise."

He chuckled a little at her response, she still didn't understand human language. It was a little funny watching her try to remember words...

He was even more curious now. They reached huge closed doubled doors similar to the library. Freya let go of his hand, and he felt a little sad.  Her arm reaches the doors as she orders, "Close your eyes, love."

Dakota blushed a bright red at the nickname, "O-okay."

He places his hands over his eyes and waits. He hears the giant doors slid open but that was it. He then hears footsteps coming towards him. In her monotonous voice, he hears her say, "Take my hand love." He covers his eyes with one hand and removes the other reaching it out. After a moment he finds a soft hand. They were warm and he felt safer as he embraced it.

He was led gently through what he assumed was the giant doors.

He couldn't for the life of him guess what was happening. He then heard the sound of grass as he walked? He started to feel wind.. and hear tree rustling... and water? Where the hell were they? They kept walking and Dakota was very much tempted to peek but he didn't want to imagine what would happen to him if he did.. Freya was unpredictable, he didn't know what she was thinking.. every movement he made she watched. Although the weird gesture made him feel safe, he still knew she could do.... other things if he disobeyed. Things that would leave him begging for more.

The refreshing smell of moist moss and soil filled his nose, it smelled good... it was nothing compared to the smell of coffee and roses Freya weirdly produced.... he wasn't complaining though... They walked for several more minutes before they came to a slow stop. "We are here." She announces and removes her hand.

"I can open my eyes?"

"Yes, love."

He nods still blushing and moves his hand. A gasp sounds as he sees what's in front of him.

 A gasp sounds as he sees what's in front of him

"O-oh.. w-wow." He stares in awe... It was gorgeous. He'd never seen anything like this before. He glances up at Freya, who was looking down at him... He glances further down to see a beautiful bouquet of roses. She reaches them out for him to take.