Chapter 32

Dakota was trying to forget what had just transpired as they walked down the corridor

Dakota was trying to forget what had just transpired as they walked down the corridor. It wasn't that it felt bad—far from it. It felt great, but he just felt weird after he did strange things he'd never thought he would be doing. It kind of kept reminding him that he wasn't normal anymore...

Dakota glances up as they pass a corner and sees Yuki. She was chatting to two men when she noticed him and waved. "Koko, over here!"

Both of the men she was speaking with turned around and gasped. Dakota's cheeks reddened as he continued to hold Freya's arm. He should've let go, but for some reason, he doesn't. He simply felt strangely clingy. So the best thing he could do was swallow his pride as they both stood in front of Yuki's parents.

Dakota says, "H-Hello."

Freya doesn't say anything, and he observes that both of them are stunned and appear a little afraid of her.

He was aware of Freya's imposing nature, but he had never been afraid of her. He's curious what everyone else sees that he doesn't.

She looked about ready to murder Yuki and her parents

She looked about ready to murder Yuki and her parents. They both shuddered as they saw her intimidating look.

"It's you," exhaled the taller guy. "I just can't believe you're... real."

Freya smelled the air before turning to face Dakota. "Can I get rid of these werewolves? Or are they also your friends?"

The two were taken aback; Yuki simply rolls her eyes and Dakota shakes his head. "Don't do anything to them please, their friends."

Freya frowns but nods.

Dakota apologizes to the two men, "S-sorry."

The shorter of the two smiles, "You must be Dakota, right? Frerryry's mate." Dakota gives a modest nod.

Freya lifts an eyebrow at the stranger. "Impressive, no humans, let alone werewolves, are familiar with my given name."

"It is an honor to be in your presence," they say as they bow.

Yuki coughs, "What, excuse me? Why are you bowing to her? She's a jerk-" Yuki was unable to continue because the taller guy covered her lips.

"I'm sorry for my daughter. She has no idea about your true background or how significant you are."