Chapter 8 (M)

( A.N I'm sorry but Dakota's so fucking adorable and Frerryrys such a badass 0///0 )
_________________________________________________________________________

Dakota mumbles in his sleep, he was pressed against something so warm. He felt so safe, and he snuggled deeper into it. He felt something soft pressing against his chest and something tightening around his waist.

Daktoa groans ever so slightly as he awakens. Slowly opening his eyes, the warmth slows his pace.

He doesn't understand or remember anything at first. All he could see was white skin? His eyes start to focus more and he starts to move his head. He slowly looks up...A beautiful, naked woman with long-haired black was embracing him. She looked divine, elegant, and captivating. Her eyelashes were long and her eyes were closed.

She smelled of roses and coffee... The scent made him a little dizzy.. where had he smelled that before?

Suddenly Dakota's face blooms red, and he becomes acutely aware of his surroundings.

In a loud yelp, he pushes away from the naked woman. He looks around frantically. Where the hell was he! Why was this room was so big? He looks up, and the ceiling was so tall!

How did he get here!? WHY is he here?!

His breath hitched when he hears rustling, he turns back to the woman and he lets out a gasp.

Her eyes slowly opened... and her eyes.... they were golden..like the firey sun...

He couldn't stop himself from staring, they were so captivating

He couldn't stop himself from staring, they were so captivating. He could feel himself getting lost in them. Suddenly she pushes herself up. Strands of jet black hair move and falls over her shoulder. She was so tall!

Daktoa pushes himself away slowly... Her expression was unreadable"Good morning...mate." She greets, as her eyes glance down. Dakota recognizes the voice from somewhere, and he glances down wondering what she was looking at.

"Gah!" Dakota shrieks. He was naked!

He grasps the blanket and covers himself in a hurry. "W-w-why am I naked!" He stutters. "And w-who are you!"

The woman tilts her head. "I am your mate." She replies.

Daktoa eyes glide down her nude body and he spots something making him blush, ferociously. She had a penis! It was very much bigger than his and thankfully it wasn't erect. He realizes he's staring and whips his head to the side. "Y-your m-my what?" He mutters.

He then here's her rustling and glances back. "Eek!" Dakota squeaks in surprise. She was right in his face! Standing on all fours. Her hair was so long it was surrounded her around the bed...

She sniffs the air.

Dakota's hold on the silky blanket tighten. She leans in closer and Dakota's heart sped up...