Nicole

(Disclaimer this is a fanfiction)

I woke up in my bed alone tried,bruised. A normal day in a life with Me Nicole Garcia-better known as her fearless one. Nikki Bella. But I'm not as fearless as every one thinks I am I'm terrified of my fiancé Artem. He wasn't here luckily I was at RAW my bruises still hadn't healed from 4 days ago. I just hoped nobody saw them. I got a shower and headed down to workout with my sister,Colby and Jon. They were my friends in this brand Paige and me got separated which I'm not happy about. She was my bestie. Now I get fucking "Summer Rey" fucking slag anyway. Yeah as you can tell I don't like her I don't anyone does well the boys don't mind her they use her when they want her. Sexually most of the time.

"Hey sis you ok?"Brianna said hugging me

"Yeah I'm ok"I said hugging her tightly

Brianna knew about me and Artem but she knew I was to afraid to do anything about it.

"Hey Nikki"Colby said softly

"Hey Col"I said to him

"Hey Nik"Jon said

"Hey"I said smiling at Jon he was like a big brother to me.

"Yo Josephhh!"Colby called out oh god no if anything I hate Joseph and he hates me. We don't get along and it doesn't help when your friends are friends with your enemy but Colby and Jon grew up with Joseph. They were like brother hence the reason they were put in the shield.

"Yo usos"He said walking over I looked at Brianna with annoyed eyes. She giggled a little. I really hated this man.

Joseph looked at me and snarled.

"Hanging out with the fearless one"He chuckled

"Go away Joseph honestly"

"Nah you can't boss me around fearless"

He was a real jerk

"Joseph I couldn't care about your bullcrap just go away"I refused to swear because of Mateo hell he picks up anything

"You do otherwise you wouldn't be talking to me"

"Ugh whatever Joseph I hate you"

"That makes two of us Sweetie"He mocked

"Do I give a Damn?"

"Yeah that's why your so angry now look at you reacting to me it's so funny to see how annoyed you get"He said smirking I really wanted to knock that smirk off of his face but even when he gets slapped he still godamn smiles like the asshole he is. Don't get me wrong he is a good looking man. But he is a total asshole.

"Joseph you try act hard you have a small downstairs so girl bye"I said clicking my fingers before walking off. I looked to see him obviously pissed.He just stared at me.

I walked back over to Brie and the boys. They were laughing at us.

"What?"I asked

"You and Joseph you two are gonna be at each other's throats still?"Colby said chuckling

"Yeah he's an asshole"I said smirking

"What did you say to him to piss him off?" Jon asked me

"I said he acts hard but he has a small downstairs"I said with a proud smile on my face

"Oh no no you said that to him"Jon said with a shocked look on his face

"It's not a big deal you know"I said

"Oh it is"They all said

"What do you mean?"I said

"You'll find out"They all said oh well I don't really care. I was walking back to my locker room my eyes glued to my phone. I was texting my mom after I found out she had my 2 year old Mateo for this week instead of his father he's probably out sleeping with every girl. I then slammed into a firm chest.

"Damn it"The man said out loud he grabbed my waist to stop me from falling and it was the same annoying asshole from before

"Can't stay away from me can you Nikki?" Joseph mocked me

"I didn't plan to walk into your chest I'm not sorry if it hurt. My son is more important then an assholes chest"

He opened my locker room door and pushed me inside. I was nervous I had been in this situation before and the worst outcome happened.

He pushed me against the wall

"Listen here fearless you think you can get away with slamming into my chest and saying I have a small 'downstairs' He said with an angry look

"What are you doing? This is my locker room get out"I said

"You do that to me again and I'll show you I don't have a small 'downstairs' and I'll make sure those legs of yours shake after I'm done with you"He said walking out my room.

What the hell?!