Jon

I woke up to Brie onto my chest. She was asleep her chest rising and falling steadily. I kissed her head and slipped from underneath her. I quietly put on some clothes and she whimpered him she couldn't feel me.

"Shh it's okay baby I'm still here"I said as I laid back next to her. I ran my thumb up and down her cheek calming her and she relaxed.

I quietly left the room and I thought to check on Nicole. God she must be worried again. When I got to her door I heard her whispering and giggling. I was confused. I opened the door and some dude was in bed with her.

"Nicole who the fuck?"I snapped quietly

"God your still the moody little brother I left behind"A deep husky voice spoke to me. My brain wasn't working. I was trying to work out who the voice. Belonged too. The stranger then got up and stood into the light exposing him.

Joseph

My eyes filled and I smacked him so hard in his arm.

"Ow the hell was that for?"

"Making my ass worry about you and making me think you were dead!"I snapped

"I know I know I fucked up. But I remember anything. Everything. Now I'm defiantly gonna remember this punch"He said shaking his arm.

"God your an asshole"I whispered

He chuckled and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Your still my little protective Uce"He said holding me as tears rolled down my face.

"Damn right I am"I chuckled.

He smiled and held me tightly

"Well I thank you for making me realise who much of an asshole I am to everyone and how much I need my family"He chuckled.

"Your welcome asshole"I said

He smiled and held me tightly.

"Daddy?"I heard Mateo's voice behind me and Joseph.

Nicole picked him up and walked over to us with Mateo on her hip.

"Hello my little man"Joseph said with the biggest smile on his face.

"DADDDYYYYYYY!"He said screaming the house down.

"Come here"He said taking Mateo off Nicole. Sitting Mateo on his hip. 

Mateo immediately wrapped his small little arms around his daddy's neck.

I smiled and walked out. I wish I had a child,or one on the way like Joseph I mean he had both. I would really love to be a father one day.

"You okay Brie?"asked me. I felt bad enough. So I didn't ask her about a child. I don't want her getting upset about her pasts and her attempts at being a mother. I really didn't want to hurt her.

"I'm fine babes don't worry"I said with a fake smile.

"Babe I know your lying. What's up talk to me?"She said as she pulled my face towards her. I looked at her and sighed

"It's nothing babe"I said with a smile before I pecked her lips

"You know I'm not gonna leave you"

"Wha-what-where are you getting that from?"I asked her

"I saw you looking at Joseph and Nicole. I just thought you thought that Joseph might be me one day you know when he left"She said

"Oh-urm no I wasn't thinking that but that's really good to know"I said holding her tightly

"Then what is it?"

"Brie-I think we should talk about it when we are alone"I said

"Okay"She said softly.

I kissed her lips and held her tightly. I didn't want her to think something was wrong between us.

I held her tightly. I love her so much.

"You squashing me"She giggled

"Love you too"I chuckled.

She giggled and I let go of her.

"Hey Jon we are gonna head home give you guys some privacy"Nicole said

"Oh okay. Look after yourselves"I said.

"We will do"Joseph said kissing Nicole's head and holding her waist.

"Let me know if you need anything"Brie said as she held Nicole.

"I will do love you sissy"Nicole said

"I love you too"Brie said

I gave Joseph and Nicole a hug and then Mateo they then left.

I retreated to the couch and pulled Brie onto my chest.

"What are you doing?"She giggled

"Making sure you know that me and you don't have an issue"

"Well are we going to have this conversation now I'm guessing?"She asked

"I don't know. I don't know when to bring this up"I sighed sadly.

"Babe talk to me please. Please nothing is gonna happen"

"Your going to be upset because I'm bringing this up and you went through so much and I-"I felt tears run down my face.

"Jon..."She said gently before wiping my tears and holding me tightly.

"I don't wanna hurt you by asking you"

"Just ask Jon"She said softly.

"I-I wanna-God"I gulped the lump pushing it further down my throat.

"Brie-I know you-you tried-for so long-and I-I know we have only really started-being together-for not that long-but I wanna know-if one day-we are still together and we are older-Would you?-Would you want to?-Would you want to try-Try for a baby?"I asked before hiding my face in my hands.

"God I'm so sorry"I said trying to move away from her.

"No stop. Jon stop. Look at me"She said lifting my face up to me.

"Babe it was just a question. Hey. I think you'd be a really good dad. Protective. But really good. Jon you know I would want that with you if we were together for awhile. I would wanna try when we are ready. But-it's not-it's not definite. I-I wouldn't just shut the book but you know I have struggled"

"I know that's why I didn't want to bring this up. I just know I want that with you. But I don't want you to feel you have to give me that because babe I'll never leave you. I couldn't god I don't wanna think about a second without you"

"Jon"She said kissing me. I held her so close to me. Kissing her neck. Her forehead and then we snuggled close together to watch a movie tough conversation over.