Nicole

I held Joseph's hand until we reached his car you could tell that the conversation affected him. He was obviously concerned about Jonathan and my sister.

We hopped into the front and Jon and Brie into the back. I noticed Jon was staring at Brie and then he looked upset.

"Do you guys wanna listen to some music?"Joe asked them

"Sure Joseph"Jon said weakly.

"You okay Jon?"I heard Brianna ask Jon

"I'm okay I promise don't worry about me"He said before pecking my sisters lips.

Joseph looked at me and I looked at him we both knew Jon was afraid to talk to Brianna about his situation.

Joseph switched on the radio and I turned over the station.

"What Music would you two like on?"I asked them

"Anything Nicole"Jon said

I put on a random pop station and noticed that Joe had his hand on my thigh. I placed my hand on top and smiled at him. He glanced at me and smiled.

He pulled up and we set off with our bags of food and tent things so we could eat in a cooler place and somewhere where we could have privacy.

"You guys ready to go?" Joe asked

"Yeah Joe"Brie said taking Jon's hand they walked off ahead of me and Joe.

"Hopefully this will work hey?"I asked Joseph as he was getting things out the car.

"I hope. I know he's scared to talk to her because he thinks it too much and too deep. I'm just worrying"He said as he walked over to me.

"Hey,you have got nothing to worry about he will be okay and so will Brie"I said as I ran my hand up and down his cheek

That eased him and he smiled before leaning down and kissing me.

"Thank you baby"He said to me

"Anytime Bubba"I said to him

I took his hand and lead him to Jon and Brie who were messing around in the water. Joseph set down the equipment and sat on the sand.

"You not coming?"I asked him

"I just gotta make a call first I'll come after"He said with a smile.

"Is everything okay?"I asked him

"Yeah I'm calling Mina she's having a rough time so"He said

"You haven't spoken to her since the whole thingy with Colby"I said as I was confused

"I know,Nicole her father just died my uncle or something like that I don't know exactly what he is to me I mean I'm not close with any of my family part from The brothers and well Mina when we get along"he said to me

"Oh god I'm sorry Joseph"I said to him

"It's okay I didn't know him so it's okay I'm just gonna check on her"He said before pulling out his phone.

I ran over to Jon and Brie.

They were wrestling each other and giggling. Jon pulled Brie into his arms and she giggled and buried herself into his chest and he smiled down at her. Though me and Joe knew he had thoughts slowly eating away at him.

"Hello you two cuties"I said making them both blush

"Shhh Jon is the cute on here"She said

"No you are"He said smiling