Joseph

It was frustrating the rest of the day not being able to do anything. I just couldn't help but feel terrible for Brie and wanting to rip Colby apart.

"Hey baby"I heard as I turned to find summer

"Summer the fuck you want?"I bellowed

"You back"

"No I'm happy and I'm with someone"I said with a smile on my face

"Well I bet she can't turn you on the way I used to"

"Keyword there used to however the last months with you sucked and I faked every organism I had with you boo"I said smirking.

She went to slap me but Nicole caught her hand

"Ever try lay your hand on my man I mama break you bitch you hear me?!"Nicole shouted at her

"You wish he was yours"Summer barked back at my Bub

"Bitch that's why your here trying to get back with my man news flash bitch he's my Bubba and i'm his so fuck off back to your man slags you fucking Hoe"Nicole said standing defensively in front of me

"Bub come on"I said wrapping my arm around her waist

"Slag"Summer said pushing Nicole. All. Hell. Broke. Lose.

"FUCKING COME ON!"Nicole shouted taking summer to the floor

"OWW OWW STOP STOP!"Summer cried

"FUCKING DARE!"Bub shouted to her

"BUB STOP!" I said jumping into the fight and pulled Nicole away from Summer.

"LET ME GO"She said fighting against me

"Bub think about it you're ruining your shot at getting your title shot your willing to throw your hard work away come on"I said lifting her away from the fight

"COME BACK HERE YOU SLAG!"Summer shouted at her

"Bub don't give in to her come on baby"I said cupping her face and kissed her lips.

"Joseph baby don't kiss her kiss me you know I love you"Summer said interrupting our kiss

"I don't love you I love you Bub"I said smiling and kissing her passionately

"I love you too Bubba so much"She said as teared up

"No need to be upset Bub I love you and only you"I said kissing her and taking her hand in mine. We walked away from a crying Summer.

We walked for awhile until we reached Nicole's locker room.

"You love me?"She asked me with uncertainty

"You know I do baby"I said pushing her against the door with a smile on her face she pulled me into a kiss

"You sure about that?"She asked me pulling away.

"Bub don't get me annoyed you know I fucking love you Bub"I said slamming my lips onto hers

(Kinda smut)

She slipped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer her body pressed up against the door but she pulled me closer and held me tighter. My hands fell to her hips I pulled her closer to me. The passion blossoming. She slipped her hand to her door knob and opened the door. She walked backwards pulling me inside. I smiled and she did too. I stepped with her she then pulled me to the door and she shut it with her body. I smiled at her and she locked the door.

"Bub don't feel like you have to do anything"I said stopping her.

"Let's just see how far this goes"She said re-connecting my lips with hers. I groaned a little. Fuck this is soo perfect.She slipped her hands to my vest and undid the zip pulling it off me gently.She never touched my scars on my chest she looked at me and smiled.

"Your so handsome Joseph"She said snapping my neck down and kissing me.

"Your so beautiful"I said in between the kiss. My hands held her hips as I picked her up her legs wrapped around my waist. I sat her down on her table. Our kisses getting more and more desperate for each other. I slipped my tongue passed her soft lips. I was desperate to taste her mouth. The sweet taste of raspberries made me desire her more. Fuck I love my woman.

She let out a little moan and fuck me was it sexy. She wrapped her legs around me pulling me in between her legs. I removed her baseball jacket after asking her. Her beautiful figure lay underneath. Why would ARTEM wanna hurt this fucking gorgeous Woman. She's mine I love her so much and I'm never gonna lay my hand on her. Or touch her without consent.

I kissed down her neck and she let out a little moan. I guided my tongue along her neck making sure I hit her spot. I found it and she moaned a bit louder encouraging me more. I nibbled along her neck while whispering to her sweet words and comforting words. Like "you okay Bub?" "Do you want me to stop?" "Your so perfect to me Bub I'm never gonna hurt you I promise" "Tell me when you wanna stop okay you the power Bub"

We were getting very heated. The passion and desire between us getting to much for us to just want to kiss and make out. She wanted more. I wanted to give her more.

She moved her hands down to my pants. She grabbed them and looked up to me and I nodded and she un buttoned my pants and zipped down the zip. We were gonna do this when

"WHERE THE FUCK IS JOSEPH?!HIS MATCH IS RIGHT NOW!"I heard Jon's voice

We giggled and I swiftly got dressed.

"I'll see you later Bub I love you"

"I love you too stay safe okay I don't want you hurt"

"Bub I'm the that should tell you that"I said with a smile before kissing her lips on last time.

Sorry I haven't updated in 3 days I have exams next week so I have been busy but more chapters to come soon 💕💕