Joseph

So I was nothing the entire time. Everything was a lie. The person I fell in love with a lie. Everything. I screamed at the top of my lungs. All my pain all my hatred boiled over me. Fuck this. FUCK LOVE. GOD MAY JUST KILL ME NOW.

"JOSEPH!"She shouted. I didn't even respond I couldn't my heart shattered.

"JOSEPH!"She shouted behind me

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!"I shouted

"Please let me talk to you"She cried

"Talk to me. GO AHEAD TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO BREAK ME MORE CAUSE I LOVE YOU. WHY I DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE. I FUCKING GAVE YOU THE PIECES TO ME I GAVE YOU THE KEY. I PROMISED YOU MYSELF. FOR WHAT?! EVEN SUMMER DID NOT HURT ME THIS WAY. EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH OTHER GUYS SHE HAD NOT USED ME LIKE THAT FUCKING MADE FEEL GUITLY ABOUT EVERYTHING"

"I LOVE YOU JOSEPH I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM!"

"THAT SUCH A FUCKING LIE AND YOU KNOW IT YOU WANT HIM. IT IS CLEAR THE WAY FOUND IT SO EASY TO GO TO HIM AND LEAVE ME WORRYING MY ASS ABOUT YOU. YOU WERE GONE FOR WHAT SEEMED TO BE FOREVER I HAD FUCKING TOLD JON I DO FEEL RIGHT I FEEL SOMETHING AS HAPPENED AND THEN I WALK OUT TO TRY TO FIND YOU AND PUT MY MIND TO REST AND KNOW YOU WERE OKAY THEN I WALK OUT TO FIND YOU KISSING HIM. WHAT I DO TO HURT YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE TO THE ONE I WOULDNT LOSE YET I DID"

"JOSEPH PLEASE I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE I TOLD HIM TO GO. I TOLD I WAS HERE WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE"

"I don't who he is. Because it ain't me. So many girl are here that I've been with. Yet not once Nikki did I run to them did I kiss them. It just shows how little I meant to you. The way you found it so easy to leave me. ALL THE TIME YOU ASKED ME WOULD I LEAVE YOU NEVER ONCE DID I ASK YOU THAT CAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD. BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I FELL FOR OR WHO I DID BUT IM DONE FUCK LOVE. FUCK BEING PUBLIC. FUCK BEING KNOWN AS YOURS IM DONE"I turned away from her as my strong structure was broken. My heart shattered the pain from scars grew deeper. I'd not only lost my family once but now twice. I should've never tried to have change. I was so stupid to fall for these games that are supposed to be love. Nah it's just lies.

"Joseph"She grabbed my hand.

I tugged my hand away from hers

"Go be with your baby daddy"I said walking off into the night. I heard her cries behind me and it broke me. I wanted to take her into my arms whisper to her

"It's okay Bub I'm here it's gonna be okay"

That's what I wanted But from her.

I walked around to the back of the building. I just sat alone. Soaking in the loneliness I felt for years. The sense of not belonging to anything or anyone. I found peace in it once maybe once I will.

I heard two people next to me but they didn't know I was there.

"Come on now baby it's just me and you"I heard a voice I didn't know.

"You made me lose everything I hate you. I lost the man I love the most. You are a monster. You took away the only happiness I had with another man. I was in love I wanted to be with him forever and you took that from me Artem. I love Joseph and now I don't have him. I lost him. I need him. I don't want you I don't love you. But you did that to me. You said you want me to be happy yet you took from me just you have all along"

"Baby come on we be a family again. Me you and Mateo. I've changed baby come on give me another shot"

"I rather die then be yours"She cried

"Nicole come on baby"

"Don't fucking touch me. Don't even try. Leave me alone. I hate you so much"She cried as she walked away I heard his footstep take off into the night. Around to where I was sat. She noticed me and went to walk the other way but I stopped her.

I pulled her into me as she cried into my chest. I was a fucking idiot. I hurt her as well as him.

"Shhh shhh it's okay"I said through a broken voice

She cried deeply into me. God I did this.

"I'm so sorry Nicole"

"No I am"She said as she tried to calm down

"I did this to you Joseph not you to me. I thought I could just tell him to go and he could've but then that happened and I lost you. That was worst feeling in my life"She cried as tears ruined her makeup. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her she desperately wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. The passion overthrew over conversation and she pushed me against the wall knotting her fists into my shirt. I kissed her roughly my tongue pushed past her lips. She moaned. I flipped her around and placed gentle kissed along her neck. She moaned I placed my hands onto her hips.I wanted this. I wanted her. Nothing is gonna change this