Nicole

Seeing Joseph with Mateo showed how good of a father he was to Joelle. He's so good with children.

"That's a car Mateo"Joseph said to Mateo as he lifted up a toy car towards Joseph

"Car?"Mateo Said to Joseph

"Yes that's it little man that's a car"

"Car"He said happily

Joseph chuckled and Mateo sat next to him playing with Joseph.

"Car go broommm"Mateo giggled

"They go broom broom"Joseph said tickling Mateo causing him to laugh. Joseph pretended to get pushed over by Mateo and then Mateo began tickling Joseph causing his cute ass laugh to leave his mouth.

"MOMMMAAA GET 'OSEPH!"

"BUB NO PLEASEEEE!"He chuckled out

I ran over to them and pined Joseph down

"Get him Mateo"

Joseph was screaming out with laughter. I began tickling him. I straddled him and began tickling his ribs. This is when he was moving like mad.

"Mateo get him where momma's getting him"

Mateo attacked his ribs causing Joseph to scream out laughing causing me and Mateo to laugh. Joseph hooked his hands onto my hips and flipped me over and began tickling me.

"Two can play that game Bub"He laughed before tickling me

Mateo joined him

"Mateo"I giggled out

He was giggling along with Joseph.

"Mateo get Joseph not meee"I whined out causing him to attack Joseph again.

"Hahaha Mateo"He giggled out.

Joseph collapsed next to me as Mateo continued his ambush.

About 2-3 minutes later we calmed down and Mateo climbed onto Joseph's lap.

"Ahh 'oseph never eave momma,me"

"I won't little man that's my promise"He said as Mateo hurried himself into Joseph's chest.

Joseph smiled brightly at Mateo before he yawned and fell asleep in Joseph's arms.

"Well he's gonna be out for awhile"I said to Joseph

"He's so cute"He chuckled

"Thanks for doing that with him"I said with a smile

"I'm guessing he's never experienced that?"

"No sadly"

"Well I'm here now that's gonna change baby"He said with a smile I scooted over to him and pecked his lips before resting my head on his shoulder.

"Bub let's get more comfortable"He said before he picked Mateo up and rested him against his chest and then held out his hand for me to grab. I did and he helped me up. I waited for Joseph to see what he was doing he then laid on the couch and placed Mateo onto his chest and then he motioned his head for me to lay with him so I did.

I climbed over to lay on his other side. He lifted his arm and I tucked into his warmth I kissed him immediately. He smiled and rested his arm on my hip. I rested into his neck.

"This is so perfect Joseph"I admitted to him

"I'm glad you feel the same I mean thank yourself Nicole you changed me. I'd still be that idiot if it weren't for you"

"I don't know if you would be you know?"

"Well I'd either be like that or worse-six feet under"

"No because I wouldn't let you"

"I mean I left useless Nicole. I left like I was a grudge in this world with no purpose. And Yet I found all of this with you. I have a purpose. I'm not a selfish attention seeking idiot. I'm a man in love and I don't hate anyone apart from the obvious"He said referring to Summer and Colby

"Yeah I wonder how Brie and Colby are getting on do you think he's gonna chase her?"I asked Joseph considering he's known Colby longer then anyone

"I don't think he deserve her but again it's not my choice or yourselves it's their's"He said truthfully

"What would you do if this was me and you?"

"Well if this did happen which it won't cause I'm not gonna fuck up the only good thing in my life. Well perfect thing in my life. I think I'd be in a dark place. I don't think I'd be crying like Colby like all the time. I'd do the worst thing I could to myself to punish myself for what I did to you. I'd do the most stupid crap. I think you understand what I mean by that"

"Yes I do God I don't even wanna think about not having you around"

"Well you never have too I will tattoo your name on me.They say never get your partners name tattooed on you but I'd do it"He said

"I'd get it too"I said to him

"Wait your get my name tattooed on you?"

"Yes I mean you my everything Joe"

"Your mine"He said kissing me passionately

"I'd get it right here"i said pointing to my collarbone.

"I think humm I mean I got space on my other side of my collarbone cause I have my sleeve back and chest piece. I think I'd get Nicole Garcia's man.

"Then I'd get Leati Joseph Anoa'i's girl or Just Joseph Anoa'i's Woman"

"Just Joseph. Leati well that name has sailed it's course even though I am still Leati by law. By choice I'm Joseph"

"No by choice your mine"I giggled

"Haha by fate I'm yours"He giggled

"And im yours"I said before we kissed