Joseph

Knowing she was there for me. She cared for me. It wasn't a game anymore. I melted into her. I need her I wanted her I love her. I want to. I need to. I'm gonna her if I don't. She could see u was fighting myself again. She turned to me and I lost it.

I cupped her face and pressed my lips against her's. She was shocked at first but in no time she kissed me back her hand lazily holding onto my low maintained beard. Her lips so soft and delicious. Fuck I should've done this before. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer into the deep passionate kiss. I smiled into the kiss she did too. Our lips then smashed against each other moving in perfect sync. I didn't want to separate our kiss. I'd kiss her until I died if I could. I'm hopelessly in love with My fearless.

After a few minutes we pulled away,to catch our breaths she smiled at me holding my face. My hands holding hers I looked deeply into her eyes, my forehead pressed against hers I looked at her lips and licked mine before Reinitiating the kiss. Her arms re-wrapped around my neck pulling me into her. I smiled again savouring the touch of My fearless. Praying this never ended.

We pulled away from each other smiles on both our faces I couldn't help myself I tilled her head back up reattaching the lips I wanted the most. I pushed all my passion all my love for her in this kiss. She was perfect. She is perfect and I love her. I pulled away and cupped her face placing pecks,kisses all over that beautiful face I never went down her body always her lips it face. I wanted it to be special and it was me and My fearless.

"Well that's was um"She giggled nervously

"It's was what?"I smiled

"Amazing-I wow Joseph"

"What can I we Samoans are the best kissers and huggers in the world"I said smugly

"They really are well my Samoan is"She said snuggling into my body"

"Your Samoan huh?"

"Yep Joseph Anoa'i is my Samoan and I'm his fearless"

"Damn right you are"I said smiling down at her

She giggled before we kissed again. I was to ecstatic to go to bed now. Those lips I've always wanted I got. Knowing she wants to be mine was enough for me. More then enough for me. I'm so in love with her. I'm so fucking happy.

"So what we are we doing to do?"I asked her while rubbing my thumb along her cheek.

"What do you mean?"

"Like us do you want it to be a secret or should we tell them"

"I think we should wait. It's our time now we shouldn't tell them I think a couple of days to ourselves just me and you then we tell them"She said cuddling my body.

"Okay that's what you want and I wanted that too I just want to spend time with you without hassle. I think as soon as we tell them they'll be talking about it for months"I chuckled

"Yes especially Paige"

"Why Paige?"

"Well you know the day Brianna told us about the baby?"

"Yes"

"Well she said that quote on quote'You two are so dumb just hurry and get together honestly'"

"She knows everything that girl"I chuckled with Nicole.

"Yep she does she knew you liked me"

*cough *cough

"Loved and loves you"I said under my breath she looked worried

"Omg Joseph are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah something is just caught in my throat"I said pretending I grabbed my water on my nightstand to make it more believable.

She giggled

"My kisses are so powerful they have made you a better kisser"She joked

"Ayyyyyy-that's true"I said smiling at her

"God you and that smile Joe so cute"

"My smile it gets you hooked sooo"I did it again I smiled at her

"STOPP IT IT IS NOT FAIR FOR A HUMAN TO BE SO CUTE!"

"I mean can't go wrong with a Samoan"

"Ok yeah no stop"She said playfully pushing my face away from hers as she giggled I chuckled

"Bub you know you don't wanna push me away"

"Shhh mr know it all man"

"I don't wanna lose you either"

"You fucking beautiful girl man"I said taking in my gorgeous girl she is mine

"You fucking beautiful girl man"I said taking in my gorgeous girl she is mine. I was hers I couldn't stop the thought but I'm hers I'm Nicole's man. And she's my woman not my girl my woman. She is gonna have everything she should've got. Love-care-TLC-I'm gonna be more then what he was I'm going to show her this is what love is.

"You okay Mr?"

"Yeah just ah wondering"

"Abouttt?"

"You and me like I always do"

"What about us?"

"I'm just proud and happy you feel the same to me and I'm just so fucking happy. This is what was beating me up Nikki. I just needed you and I wanted you I just wouldn't let myself to give In to my feelings I wish I did. I was just so afraid

"Well I'm glad you did cause I was scared myself. I was thinking you would be stupid to like me"

"Well Bub you know I do now"I said before planting my lips on hers

"My man"She whispered into the kiss

"My Woman"I said kissing her powerfully

This was my home now with her.She is my Woman my world. I smiled as we climbed under the covers and she waited for me to get comfy before laying onto me. Her head pressed into my neck causing me to smile I grabbed and linked my hand with her small hand compared to mine placing a gently kiss and kissing her head gently. I love you I wanted to say but it's too early. I don't want to scare her off. At least I have her now. I wrapped my other arm around her waist pulling her closer to me and leaning my head down on hers.

"Goodnight Bub"I said kissing her head

"Goodnight Bubba"She said back to me before kissing me one last time before we fell asleep back in the place I-we belonged-together