Jon

A few days later,Joseph was released but his and Nicole's sake. I took him home to with me and Brie. For their sake it would be better and less stress would be on Joseph.

"Are you okay back there man?"I asked Joe who was just staring out the window

He just looked At me and then nodded slowly. I could tell he was thinking about Nicole. He has this little tear in his eye all the time when he thinks about her. Even when they were together and happy he'd always have a tear in his eye. I never understood why. I still don't.

"Don't worry about her"I said to him

"How did you-"

"I'm your brother Joe I know you better then anyone"I said to him

"I believe that-I just I can't help but feel useless. I mean I'm causing her pain. I can't do anything to comfort her. Cause I don't know how to. I was an idiot. I said some shit I wanna take back"

"What? What the hell did you say to her?"I said concerned. Maybe that was why Nicole ignored me.

"I-said that You can leave me raise our child with a better man"

"Joseph man what the fuck?"I snapped a little

"I JUST WANT HER TO STOP HURTING BECAUSE OF ME. ALL I HAVE DONE SINCE FUCKING WAKING UP IS HURT HER. IT IS FOR THE FUCKING BEST. SHE IS A STRANGER TO ME FOR FUCK SAKE HOW DO I KNOW IF IM GOING TO REMEMBER HER IN TIME FOR THE BIRTH OF OUR CHILD!"He snapped

"SHE FUCKING LEFT HER EX TO RAISE HER CHILD WITH YOU SHE LOVES YOU MAN. YOUR BASICALLY GOING TO MAKE HER GO THROUGH ALL THAT SHIT AGAIN!"I shouted at him

"It's not my fault I can't remember"He huffed

"NOBODY SAID IT WAS!"I snapped at him

He stayed quiet. He hid his face in his hands and I heard him sniffling. Fuck man.

"Joseph look I'm sorry Uce-"

"No I am-I'm fucking lost Jon. I'm gonna lose her I can feel it. Then I'll be alone again.I just need to remember everything with her"He said softly.

I pulled over and walked to his door and opened it and gave him a hug. He held me tightly. His tears soaking into my shirt. His heart truly wanted her. But his mind didn't know her.

"It's like my heart is begging and screaming for me to be near her. To hold her yet my mind is like who the fuck is she?"

I couldn't say anything. Nothing I would say could comfort him.

"Let's just get you to mine okay"I said

He nodded slowly and he got into the passenger seat. He leant against a pillow I brought for him and drifted off to sleep. I looked at him. I felt helpless for him. Nothing I could do would take the pain from him.