Jon

I filed the missing person report and everyone was going mad the fans the cops everyone just searching for him. My heart numb as I found Nicole laying onto the bed staring at the photo of them two crying as she held it tightly.

"I'm sorry Joseph I'm sorry"She cried.

"The cops are looking for him now Nicole don't worry they will find him"I said as I sat next to her.

"I don't know Jon. Even if they do he won't wanna come home. I can't believe-"She Stopped and walked out the room

"Nicole-"I said as she walked out.

I sighed as she ignored me. I heard the front door open and close. I looked through the window to find her sitting on the grass.

I walked out to find Brie with Mateo. She was playing with him but he wasn't really smiling. He was talking to her but he was so sad.

"Hey guys"I said to them

Mateo just stared at me. His lips pouted and he hid his face away from me.

"What's up Mateo?"Brie asked

"He took Daddy away from me again"He said with an angry tone

"No buddy I didn't"

"Yes you did no Daddy here. Why take daddy you mean"He said before climbing off Brie's lap and running into the spare room tears streaming down his face.

"Mateo"I said walking after him

"It's okay Jon I'll get him"I heard Nicole's voice behind me.

Nicole walking in after Mateo and shut the door.

I sighed in guilt and Brie walked over and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Hey it's not your fault"She said softly as she kissed my neck

"That kid hates me"I said

"He doesn't he just misses Joe like we all do"

"Joe was his only father figure. Now with him gone I can't imagine what Mateo is going through"I said as I turned so I could bury my face into her neck.

"He will be okay as soon as Joe gets home"

"Nicole isn't sure he will come back. I could see it in her eyes. Her heart is shattered cause of that-THAT-"I had to take a deep breath to calm myself.

"Jon. Calm down please"She begged and I did.

I looked at my phone. Omg Joseph

"HELLO"I said frantically

"I'm fine so you don't have to worry about me"His low voice said on the other end

"Joseph where are you?"

"Somewhere in the world. Look just look after Nicole and that for me. I need time to myself. I can't see her. Not after that day"

"The cops are looking for you"

That was the dumbest moment ever. He ended the call.

"JOSEPH"I shouted. I spammed the number again it was a fucking pay phone.

"YOU BASTARD!"I shouted as I walked out my home. Brie was with me. I collapsed onto the floor tears fucking ruining myself. She sat next to me and just held me. I screamed into her chest pain consuming me.

"Jon what happened?"I heard Nicole's worried voice behind me

"HE IS GONE. HE'S FUCKING GONE. HE CALLED ME FROM A PAYPHONE TELLING ME NOT TO WORRY ABOUT HIM NOW HE ENDED THE FUCKING CALL AND I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE FUCK MY BROTHER IS!"I screamed. But not directly at her.

"Daddy gone-"Mateo said with lip twitching and his eyes signalling he was going to cry. He closed his eyes.

"Daddy please-come home"He whispered with tears running down his small face.

"Mateo"Nicole said slowly

"HE PROMISE HE NO GO!"He screamed

"He promise"Mateo said before running back into the house

"MATEO!"Nicole shouted before walking after him.

"CAN HE NOT SEE THIS DAMAGE HE IS DOING TO HIS FAMILY!"I shouted with tears

"Jon-"Brie said

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK HIM! I CAN NOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I FUCKING PROMISE TO STAY BY HIS SIDE. HE NEVER SAID HE WOULD TO ME. HERE I AM RUNNING AROUND LIKE A FUCKING HEADLESS CHICKEN. FUCKING WORRYING ABOUT HIM WHEN HE DOES NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME OR HIS FAMILY!"

"Jon please calm down please"Brie begged. I knew then I was scaring her. I pulled her into my warm chest

"I'm not going to do anything"I said. Reminding myself I was the only man who hadn't betrayed Brie.

"Please don't give up on him. What if we try convince him?"

"With what?"

"I don't know Jon just. He needs to come home"

"He clearly showed he didn't want to"

"I know"She said

"I don't know what to do Brie I really don't"

"Your not alone in this I will help Jon I promise"She said to me.

"I love you"

"I love you more"She said to me making me feel a little better

"Your right I can't give up on him to many people have"

"That's it babe we just gotta give him a chance"