Joseph

5 days Have passed and I have been surviving hiding my identity. The loneliness is what I have needed. I need to clear my head. I have been sleeping in my car and I never went to local places only for walks at night crazy I know what am I thinking? you must think well when your in the state of mind like I am you don't care. The silence is peaceful. It's my friend. No betrayal can take place. No pain. It's just you.

I wasn't going back I don't want to. That baby boy. Mateo. My heart was screaming for me to go back and give him the biggest hug and apologise for the shit. But then I'd have to see her and that bastard.

I'm better off this way. Alone. Nothing and nobody by my side. It's freedom from everything. The stress. That fucking place. The place that caused my heart to shatter. Thank you for all of the pain. I guess my loss is another's gain. I mean. I lost Nicole and Colby gained her. I lost Jon and Brie and Nicole Gained him. I lost my mom and God gained her right?

I was sitting at the beach it was midnight I was watching the waves. The calm and peaceful sound of the waves crashing into each other. I was taking in my surrounding. I heard my radio go off so I decided to listen to it.

"Breaking news Colby Lopez has been-"It cut out as I realised I lost signal.

"Breaking news Colby Lopez has been told by Fellow WWE superstar Nikki Bella that he is her baby daddy"I joked to myself

Yeah I tend to make jokes to make the pain less.

I drove to pick up some food when two cops walked into the shop.

"Shit"I muttered to myself

"Hello ma'am have you seen this man around here?"

They held a picture of me up to her.

"Joseph Anoa'i?"She said shocked

"Yes he has been reported missing his family desperate to get him home. We don't feel good about this situation. He has been out of contact for 5 days please let us know if you see him we are desperate to get him home alive"

"I will"She said as she hung it on the wall behind her.

"I'm fucking in the shit"I whispered to myself

I put all my things back. No food tonight. I had to sneak my way through the isles and run to my car. I floored it out there.

"Close too close"I said

My radio came back on

"BREAKING NEWS FORMER WWE SUPERSTAR SETH ROLLINS BETTER KNOWN TO HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY AS COLBY LOPEZ WAS ARRESTED 5 DAYS AGO. FOR ATTACKING FELLOW PREGNANT SUPERSTAR NIKKI BELLA ALSO KNOWN AS NICOLE GARICA. THE TWO HAD AN ALTERCATION AFTER JOSEPH ANOA'I LEFT THE HOUSE AFTER NEWS HE WAS NOT THE FATHER OF THE BABY AND THAT LOPEZ WAS AND WAS THE BOYFRIEND TO NICOLE. HOWEVER WITH EVIDENCE AND DNA TESTING. JOSEPH ANOAI WHO HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE THIS DAY WAS PROVEN TO BE THE FATHER AND BOYFRIEND TO NICOLE GARICA WHO SUFFERED FROM A MONTH OF A BATTLE WITH CANCER IN A COMA CAUSING HIM MEMORY LOSS POLICE BELIEVE MR
LOPEZ USED THIS TO HIS ADVANTAGE. SO PLEASE IF ANYONE SEES JOSEPH ANOAI OR BETTER KNOWN AS HIS RING NAME ROMAN REIGNS PLEASE CONTACT THE ARIZONA POLICE DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY!"

The radio cut off.

Oh my God!

How could I be naive? I abandoned her...I abandoned my baby. I abandoned my Bub. What the hell?!WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JOSEPH?!

I felt tears streaming down my face. She was attacked and I left her alone afraid. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I slammed my hands against my wheel.

"I need to go home. I got to. Oh god I'm coming Bub"

I floored it all the way home cross the states. I needed to see her. I needed to know she was okay. That my baby was okay how could I have been so fucking stupid. I pulled up into the driveway. The lights were off.

The window was open.

"NICOLE!"I kept shouting.

I pounded into the window. The curtains moved back and I was face to face with her. Tears rolling down her face.

"Let me in please"I said with tears rolling down mine

She ran out the room and opened the door and I didn't even let her step outside. I ran as fast as I could and sweeper her off her feet. I held her so close to me. She accidentally touched my chests

(Flashback all of this is Nicole and Joseph 😙🤍)

"Nicole I carry blood on my hands. And my sins are scarred into my flesh. I never let anybody touch them. If I were too let you you'd be the one I loved deeply and I couldn't without you"

"I know. But it's true"I said with a smile.

"Yeah but apart from the fact we are in love"

"Yes baby. We are. I wouldn't change that for the world. I'm yours. So I think I need to do something"I said looking at her

"Joseph?"she said to me.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time I just needed the confidence and well I have it"I took my shirt off.

"J-"I cut her off my placing her hand on my scars.

"I'm in love with you and I'm yours only yours"I said as tears fell down my cheeks. Her face was cover with tears as she gently traced her hand along my scars.

"Joseph"She said slowly and happily.

She was leaning against my chest playing with my hand. Linking it with hers. I smiled at her. She smiled with me I lent down and planted my lips on hers she's so beautiful. I'm in love. She's my world I can't fuck this up she's mine now. I want her to know I love her but it's too soon and I don't wanna scare her away. She's just ugh my world and more. I want everything in this to work I need this to work I'll lose myself without her.

"No need to be upset Bub I love you and only you"I said kissing her and taking her hand in mine. We walked away from a crying Summer.

"Please don't make me beg for a friendship"I said with puppy eyes

"Don't try use cuteness Joe"

"Pretty please" I said pouting my lips

"Nope"

"I can't believe I'm about to do this"I said as I sighed and I got onto my knees and looked up at my Bub

"NICOLE PLEASEEE"I whined

"Ugh fine you get a one day try out"

"Alright I work with that"I said as I smiled before standing up and pulling her into a cuddle. She breathed in my strong cologne and she smiled as my arms pulled her tighter into me tighter

"You got a fetish of cuddling me now?"She asked me

"Maybe I just like them"I said

Final flash back (yall will love this one)

"Asshole"She said

"Aaahhh the iconic nickname is back huh my Fearless"I chuckled

End of flashback

"Your my Fearless"I said to her

(Night guys unfortunately your gonna have to wait until to Tomorrow for the next chapter hope that's not too mean bye and thanks for all the support until tomorrow byeee 😙🤍)