Nicole

I knew Joseph was really nervous in the car. I could tell he suffered from PTSD. The way he just was the way he was scared. I hated it but at least we are here now.

I walked in with Joseph and Brie was on the couch her eyes red and puffy. Joseph walked in and sat next to her with me.

"Brianna"He said softly.

"Oh hey guys"She said weakly.

"Brianna come on baby don't be like this to us we are trying okay"I said

"I know I know"She sniffled.

"Do you wanna cuddle?"Joseph asked her.

"I'd like one"She said with a slight smile to him.

He got up and moved closer to her so Brie didn't have too. I got up and kissed her head as they cuddled.

"Don't worry Nicole I won't steal your man"She giggled making Joseph and me laugh.

"I know you won't"I giggled

"God I'm getting fought over by the two Garcia's eh who would've thought that?"Joseph said making me and Brie laugh.

"Nicole won that battle"Brianna said making us all laugh.

"How have you been?" I asked her.

"In pain it hurts I thought I would've got used to it but I guess not"She said making me tear up she didn't deserve anything like that.

"Brie"Joseph said slowly you could see her words hurt Joseph as well. We could hear the pain in her voice.

"But you know what?That isn't even as bad as what Jon told me earlier he came round and he was hurt badly"Brianna said

Joseph looked concerned as soon as Brie mentioned Jon.

"What happened is he okay?"Joseph said through a panic.

"Well Colby-he slept with Becky right?"She asked us

"Yes"Me and Joseph just said

"Well it turns out the week he was crying and begging for me back he was sleeping with Paige. Jon caught them in his locker room"

"OH HE IS SO DEAD!"Joseph said storming out.

"JOSEPH!"I shouted.

"Shit I'm so sorry Nicole"Brianna said

"It's okay I'll be right back"I said kissing her head

I ran outside to see Joseph on the phone

"PICK UP YOU FUCKING TWAT!"He shouted as he slammed the buttons on his phone.

"Joseph-"

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH HIM NICOLE FUCKING DOING THAT TO BRIE AND NOW JON!"

"Joseph please don't shout at me"I said softly

"I-UGH I NEED TO GO ILL PICK YOU UP OKAY?"He said taking the keys to the car

"Joseph please just stay please"I begged him

"I DO NOT WANT TO MY BROTHER COULD BE FUCKING HURTING HIMSEF FOR ALL I KNOW NICOLE HE COULD NEED ME!"Joseph said he was really agitated.

"Joseph please you scaring me"I said I thought he was going to do something dumb if he left and I can't lose him. I have almost lost him once I won't lose him.

"Fine I'll stay-I need to be out here alone"He said sitting on the grass.

"Promise me you aren't going anywhere"I said looking down to him