Nicole

I woke up in his locker room alone I couldn't help but feel upset. I hated not having my Samoan around me. I sighed. Why isn't he here?

I picked up my baseball jacket and walked out of his locker room locking his door behind me.

"Hey Nikki"I heard as soon as I turned around. It was Paige.

"What do you want?"I said bitchy

"I wanted to know how my bestie is doing"

"Bestie huh?" You think I'm dumb don't you Paige. Like I don't know what is going on"I said as I folded my arms.

"Look I know and I'm sorry okay we were drunk and it just happened"She said referring about her and Colby

"You think I'm gonna believe that. Me and Joseph aren't dumb and neither is Brie. You two are cheaters and hate the fact that you Paige. Of all the girls to hurt my sister you our best friend you fucking traitor"I said angrily.

"Nicole I'm sorry I really I have tired to talk to Brie. She won't let me talk to her"

"I wouldn't let you talk to me if you slept with Joseph behind my back"

"Wait-you and Joseph? I thought you two were enemies"

"No we aren't we tired to hide our love for each other through hate. It didn't work cause we love each other and wouldn't cheat on each other and we wouldn't sleep with our best friend's man or girl behind each other's back because me and Joseph aren't snakes"I yelled

"LOOK IM SORRY OKAY IT IS NOT MY FAULT COLBY WANTED ME INSTEAD OF YOUR USELESS SISTER WHO KEPT DEMANDING A CHILD OFF COLBY. NO WONDER SHE LOST IT!"

I snapped I took Paige to the floor don't fucking ever go after my sister. Don't say shit about my sister you don't understand.

I was throwing hands at her. Ripping her hair. I was causing so much pain to her. Fucking bitch.

"DO NOT SAY SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!"I screamed.

I heard manic footsteps over to us

"NICOLE STOP!"I heard Joseph's manly voice shouted along with Jonathan.

"THIS BITCH FUCKING DESERVES IT!"I yelled at him. I continued my ass whopping until Joseph picked me up. He slammed his body in front of me. We were in a corner and I'd lost it. I was pushing at Joseph's chest but not where his scars were. I tried fighting him which didn't work.

Joseph grabbed my hands and slammed them against the wall behind us.

"CALM DOWN BUB!"He yelled at me

"IM GONNA UGH!"I yelled.

Joseph turned his head and loosened his grip on me as he saw if Jon had grabbed Paige. I slipped from his grip and my assault continued. Joseph ripped me away from Paige and wrapped his strong arms around me yep I have no chance now. He lifted me up so my feet couldn't touch the ground. I fought at his grip. That didn't work. He carried me all the way to his locker room and place me inside with him.

"Calm down Bub"He said softly

"She's a fucking bitch saying shit about something she doesn't understand"I went to walk to the door and Joseph swiftly blocked it with his body.

"Joseph move out my way"I said firmly

His response was just a smile. Fuck he's so cute.

"You know using cuteness isn't gonna make me calm down you know now move!"I said firmly

Well this earned me a lip lick and a chuckle before he took a deep breath before saying

"Come make me move Bub"He said is his intimating voice

I just looked at him and he was just staring at me.

"Come on come make me move"He said it again. I felt nervous I'd never felt like this before his voice so deep and sexy.

"I-I fuck sake Joseph"I complained he laughed at me

"I knew you wouldn't"He said as he folded his arms

"Are you trying to piss me off more?"

"Well it's kinda sexy seeing you mad. And at the same time cute because how protective you are of Brie. My cute little protective Bub"He said as he stepped forward and cupped my cheeks.

"My cute little protective Bub"He said with a sexy smirk making me instantly blush.

"S-stop Joseph"I said nervously with a blush.

"My little cutie. My little Bub. My little beautiful woman. My perfect woman.

I blushed before pulling him closer to me and pressing my lips against his. He smiled into the kiss. I loved this with him. He's too cute.

"My gorgeous fearless bitch"

"My handsome Samoan asshole"

"That never gets old Bub just us against the world who'd woulda thought that?"

I smiled and snuggled into him

"I don't know but I'm glad an 'us' happened because I have never felt this happy in a while well since Teo's birth. You made my world so much better"I said looking up to him. The smile formed into his face along with tears building in his eyes.

"Then I'm glad. I'm glad and I'm just-I'm just so grateful that I'm enough and I make you that happy"

"Joseph what are you talking about?Your not enough Bubba your more then enough. Good I don't know what I did to deserve a king like you"I said with a smile

"I don't know what I did to deserve a fearless queen like my Bubba"