Joseph

Our lips moved in perfect sync. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Pulling me closer to her into this deep passionate kiss. I held her face and hip. I pulled her on top of me so I could kiss her better. I sat up and re slammed our lips together. I missed her lips against mine so bad.

We pulled away catching our breaths. I ran my thumb up and down her face she held onto my hand and showed me her beautiful smile. I pecked her lips one last time before she laid back on top of me. Her face buried deep into the crease of my neck. I held her so tightly never wanting to let go.

Flashback

I cupped her face and pressed my lips against her's. She was shocked at first but in no time she kissed me back her hand lazily holding onto my low maintained beard. Her lips so soft and delicious. Fuck I should've done this before. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer into the deep passionate kiss. I smiled into the kiss she did too. Our lips then smashed against each other moving in perfect sync. I didn't want to separate our kiss. I'd kiss her until I died if I could. I'm hopelessly in love with My woman.

After a few minutes we pulled away,to catch our breaths she smiled at me holding my face. My hands holding hers I looked deeply into her eyes, my forehead pressed against hers I looked at her lips and licked mine before Reinitiating the kiss. Her arms re-wrapped around my neck pulling me into her. I smiled again savouring the touch of my woman.

End of flashback

What the hell did I just remember?

"Nicole can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure what's up?"She said sitting up

"Could you describe our first kiss?"

"It was amazing. You were telling me about Galina and then out of nowhere you cupped my cheeks and pressed your lips against mine. I was shocked at first but then I kissed you back knowing I wanted you. Our lips moving in sync and we didn't want to end it"

"I think I just remembered our first kiss then"I said with a proud smile

She smiled widely and became giddy.

A knock came at the door.

"Want me to get that?"I asked her

"Do you mind. I need to go toilet"

"No at all"I said pecking her lips.

I opened the door.

"Oh hey Joseph"It was Colby

"Urm what are you doing here?"I asked him

"Picking up Nicole"

"For?"

"Our date"

"Funny Colby"

"Dude I'm serious I'm her new boyfriend"He said

"What?"

"She said that she couldn't be bothered waiting anymore. So she wanted someone who was better for her"

"But we just kissed"I said defensively

"She probably felt bad for you. Pity you can't remember her"He chuckled

"Shut up!"I commanded him

"Truth hurts doesn't it. You will never be the man Nicole wants to be with oh and the Baby it's mine. Not yours"

My heart dropped. She lied to me?

"Joseph is everything okay?"She said walking over to me

"When were you going to tell me?"I said in a broken voice

"What tell you what?"She said

"THAT HE IS THE FATHER AND YOUR BOYFRIEND!"I shouted as I pointed to Colby.

"WHAT!"She shouted

"You did that to me. I tried to remember you for nothing"

"Joseph but he-"

"Leave it. Have fun on your date"I stormed out the house and got into my car.

She was shouting my name.

"FUCK THAT!"I shouted.

I drove off. My heart screaming. My life flashing. Yet no memories and I'm fucking glad.

Jon rang me

I slammed the decline button. I drove. Across states. I didn't want to be anywhere near that life. But that little boy was on the back of my mind. The entire journey I was thinking about him. My body torn my mind destroyed. My heart non existent. Why did I ever love her?Why did I ever love her?

I pulled over and screamed in my car my pain consuming my world to live. I didn't want to live.

The same fucking feeling came over me after Summer told me to kill myself. The same feeling of being useless a waste of life. I just sat in my car for hours soaking in the feeling of loss and loneliness the silence my only friend.

I'm never going back. Fuck that.