Nicole

I was getting ready with Joseph and man he looked so handsome as he began putting on his suit. You could tell it was tailored to fit his sexy physic.

He looked over at me and smiled.

"Beautiful"He said to me.

"Handsome man"I said to Joseph

"Do you like it?I gotta look fineeee for you Bub"He joked

"You look more than fineeee you look so handsome"

"What can I say We Samoans rock our suits"He said with a smirk

"Really mr Anoa'i?"

"Yes Miss Garcia"

I smiled at him before he walked out as his phone rang.

"I look alright"I said to myself as I fixed my hair I walked out to Joseph

"I look alright"I said to myself as I fixed my hair I walked out to Joseph. He looked a bit frustrated.

"Joseph is everything okay?"I asked him as I walked over to him.

"Yes Bub don't worry about it"He said with a fake smile. I was a bit worried about him.

"Joseph-"

"I'm fine"he said firmly.

"Okay"I said with a sad tone I knew he was lying to me.

"Come on we don't wanna be late I need to be photograph with my beautiful woman"He said with a smirk as he wrapped his arms around my waist. This made me smile.

"Are you sure you wanna go public?"I asked him

"Yeah so everyone knows I'm yours"He said with a smile. I blushed and he pecked my lips. I rested into his chest. He smiled.

"You know you always look so perfect to me"He said as he titled up my head.

I blushed harder.

"Shhh Mr I know what your doing"

"Damn she knows how perfect she is and how lucky I am. Thank god you notice how perfect you are"He said cupping my cheeks and kissing me.

"Shut up your the perfect one"I said making him smile