chapter one.

You are a freshman going to Hope's Peak Academy, where success is guaranteed to everyone who graduates. Or so it seems. When you arrived, you noticed all your classmates and a supposedly stuffed bunny by the name "Usami" who is your teacher. However when you saw all your classmates, you got intrigued by this very tall boy with white hair going by the name "Nagito Komaeda." You were quite intrigued by him and he was quite popular with everyone around the school. But you just stayed in the shadows since you are not the kind of person to crave attention from people.

"Yay! welcome class to your first day of school at Hope's Peak Academy. Today we have a very special field trip planned out for you guys to bond and get to know each other!" Usami chanted in excitement to her new class.

In a flash, you popped up at this luxurious island with many views to see and even more activities to do. Everybody was just as shocked too.

"Ok class, we are on this field trip to bond and get to know each other, collect hope fragments by getting to know everyone in your class, and feel free to do whatever you like while you are at it, Have fun!" And she disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Well, time to get to know everyone, I might as well start with Hajime since he seems the most ordinary and the least intimidating.

___________________________________________________

Dialogue:

y/n: hey you, Hajime right?

H: uh yea, that's me heh, what about you?

y/n: I go by y/n, good to meet ya!

H: back at you

*talks about whatever interests you like*

______________________________________________________________________________

You and Hajime seemed to be getting along well, and you both won some hope fragments from Usami for getting along well. But Nagito heard in your conversation intrigued in the both of you. It was Nagito, the person who intrigued you in the classroom. Him not being shy at all, he joined in your conversation with a bright salute with a gleaming smile.

"no wonder everyone seems to like him, he has the most lovely energy here."

He got along with Hajime just find but generally found more of an interest in you

"Damn, i wonder what they do, they must be brimming with a lot of hope, we can definitely be the best of friends!"

~*time skip after you met everyone*~

everything about Nagito felt different than everyone else you met. His unkept pearl hair with baby pink tips, his smile that can make anyone go blind, something I never felt before.

What is this feeling?