chapter ten.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! I'm back with a new part! When I was talking about milestones, YOU GUYS REALLY DO BE BEATING A NEW ONE GODDAMN! We are at 275 reads already, sheesh! I'm expecting 300 by the next chapter or else I'm not gonna believe it. For this chapter, I have mentioned suicide so if you are sensitive to that topic, please skip this chapter! I took inspo of Nagito's personality from yandere figures such as Ayano from Yandere sim and Yuno Gasai from future diary so you should check those out! I also made a new TikTok account so please follow me at thefandomgod and if you are not already, follow my Instagram at athistaap. I post many drawings and fandom content. Anyways here is your regular chapter incoming! btw your thoughts are highlighted in bold and Nagito's thoughts are highlighted in italics. Enjoy~

STORY TW: SUICIDE MENTION

________________________________________________________________________________

You were horrified to see who was idling at the other side of the opening, to see Byakuya with Nagito's supper in hand. Byakuya paralyzed in shock, hollered at you in a scolding and concerned tone and checked for any injuries on you, luckily there weren't any on you and Byakuya left an exhalation of relief.

"Why are you here with Nagito Y/N? I advised you not to go anywhere near him for the next few days. and how did he not harm you? He left many wounds and scratch marks on me." Byakuya scolded.

"Because she is my world Byakuya, why would I ever hurt my world? I would rather die a thousand deaths than lay a finger on them. And you were keeping me away from the only pleasure in my life. My purpose. Why would you do such a thing? Just the idea of me away from Y/N puts me in indefinable despair. And you are the monstrosity that's bewildering Y/N and I." Nagito yelled in absolute delirium, on the brink of killing Byakuya but thanks to his bondage not fully taken off, he wasn't able to.

"I recommend letting him go Byakuya, he is almost off the verge of sanity and without a form of social interaction, he might put your life in jeopardy. He has already harmed you quite a lot. And his odour is... let's say it's not the best." You advised Byakuya, practically begging him.

"Okay fine, but if he does one more bad move, we will have no choice but to take even more drastic measures; and you can't be alone with him, because who knows what he can do when you two are alone," Byakuya answered.

As you walked out of the old hotel building, the illuminating sun blinded your eyes. The bright hues of every flower and leaf. It shined so brightly, it reminded you of your childhood seeing the flowers bloom on the first day of spring. It brought you a complete sense of euphoria that was impossible to put into words.

"Hey, let's go to the rocket punch mart together Y/N! I always wanted to go grocery shopping!" Nagito cheered in delight, coming back to his facade.

"huh? You are acting as if you have never been grocery shopping before Nagito." You questioned.

"Well, actually my parents never took me grocery shopping before. I have an unknown mental health disorder that no doctors can find out about or even comprehend. I felt empty my whole life. Like I never had a heart. I was practically soulless. I would do some weird things in public with no care because I lacked human emotions. But when you came, it felt like the sun coming up to say goodbye to a gloomy night. You filled in that hole in my heart, gave me a soul, gave me everything. If it weren't for you, I probably would have committed suicide by now. Thank god I'm still alive to see you. As long as you live, I will be with you every day no matter what, and you won't have a choice teehee!" Nagito giggled in laughter as he said his feelings so poetically, and with so many mentions of that night, enough to put you in a mental breakdown.

You won't have a choice, you won't have a choice, no matter what? My fate, being decided? Having an unknown mental disorder and me being the cure to all of this? What is this? What's happening? Why do I feel this tingling in my body? What makes me the one to fix him? make it stop, please make it stop!

as you entered the beach in a fragile state due to what Nagito said, Nagito decided to take advantage of it. But before anything could happen, Teruteru and Ibuki were around doing their own activities. With Teruteru experimenting on the bbq and Ibuki building a sandcastle near the sunny seashore, you felt like hanging out with them and you first went to Teruteru.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dialogue: (Teruteru, Y/N)

Y/N: Hey Teruteru whatcha' doing?

T: oh nothing much sweetheart, just smoking some chicken for lunch, want a taste? I need to see if it's roasted enough.

Y/N: oh heck yeah!

*you tasted the chicken*

Y/N: mmm this is flawless! How did you execute it?

T: haha thank you, you shall only expect the best from the ultimate chef Y/N~

________________________________________________________________________________

While you were taste testing with Teruteru, Nagito felt a pit of fire in his stomach. A sense of possessiveness took over him. He wanted you to be with just him, and him seeing you smiling with anyone else made him fill up with rage.

What the actual f**k are you doing with my joy?! They are supposed to be mine how dare you steal from me. This day and every day should be me making them happy and nobody else. Nobody else is even deserving of Y/N! ABSOLUTELY NOBODY! I WILL HAVE HER NO MATTER THE COST. THEY ARE WORTH ANY SACRIFICE. THEY ARE WORTH ANY SLAUGHTER. I'LL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE THEM STAY WITH ME FOR ETERNITY. AND THEY WON'T HAVE A CHOICE. We will live the rest of our lives together my hope~