chapter twenty-four.

Author's note:

Hi everyone, I took some time to refocus on myself and give my creative senses a break. It get's hard writing 1000+ word chapters 3 times a week especially when you are a new writer! I'll probably get much better when I get more experience. I'm also planning to wrap up the series pretty soon and might possibly start a new one!!! (A hint its going to be a character from V3) Anyways, thank you for your utmost patience and enjoy the chapter that you all deserve.

________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up on a Friday morning ready for the date that Nagito set up with you for this morning. You had an hour and a half to get ready. You took a shower and brushed your teeth with attentive precision to prevent any staining from appearing. You styled yourself with a black sweatshirt with an oversized flannel along with cargo pants and converse shoes to tie up the look. You had a quick breakfast of some toast and butter and waited outside your porch since Nagito insisted on picking you up. 

While you were eating your toast, at around 11AM, Nagito walked by you house and greeted you with that comforting smile he gave you when you met him. 

"Hi my beloved, are you ready for the time of your life? Don't be shy to accept my gifts, you deserve it all and more after all my lucky charm~" Nagito greeted with a flirtacious tone

"Hi little hope, I'm ready to go now. Anyways, where are we going?" You questioned in curiosity.

"Just a little surprise, there are going to be many, so brace yourself." Nagito let out a slight giggle.

Nagito escorted you about a few kilometers out of hope's peak campus to a nearby airport. You questioned where Nagito was taking you and your legs were getting tired from the walking early in the morning.

"Are you okay my lucky charm? your feet seem to be getting sore, shall I carry you?" Nagito requested.

You insisted on not needing assistance, but knowing Nagito, he's practically unable to take no for an answer. He carried your all the way to the airport piggy back style.

"You shall be attended to every need my love, how am I suppose to have you for the rest of our lives if I can't accustom to you on the first date? If I need to make my knees ache more for you, I shall do it." Nagito rambled on.

When you arrived to your destination, you saw the massive airport that was well known to bring international and transfer students to Hope's Peak Academy. You noticed that some of your wealthier upperclassmen and even some your classmates had private jets of their own. You were astonished at the wealth that stood in front of you. You may had earned a lot of money rating books and advertising for them, but you never had the kind of money to go outside the country on a whim.

"Love, are you coming?" Nagito asked.

"Wait, are we going on an airplane?! I don't have that kind of money on me Nagito!" You panicked.

"Who said you needed money? I actually have my own airplane so it won't cost you a penny. There are refreshments provided for you so let's hurry, shall we?" Nagito outclassed you in every way, blowing your beating heart away.

You boarded the jet, noticed the luxurious look of the interior. There were two seats set out in a table-like format with your favorite beverage and coconut jelly shaped in hearts. 

"What did you think? It took me quite a while to set all of this up! This is a date that's going to last much longer than a traditional date. Let's just say, it's going to last a few days. By the way, all costs are covered by me and I also bought you a few changes of clothes to last you the trip." Nagito warned you which put you at utter shock.

You seated yourself in a seat and took off your flannel to get comfortable. The stats on the screen said that the flight would last about two and a half hours so it had to be somewhere not too far out of country. You were greeted by Nagito who just changed out of his usual green sweater into a white turtleneck and a long sage green fleece coat. 

"Sorry for the wait beloved, we shall spend a while in this plane, but don't fret. We can spend this time indulging in the refreshments I bought for you and we can chat to eternity. Feel free to explore around." Nagito apologized dearly. 

You helped yourself to the coconut jelly hearts and some orange soda you found in the refreshment cupboards. You poured a cup out for yourself and Nagito to share.

"Oh you shouldn't have Y/N! I very much appreciate you doing this favor for me." Nagito thanked.

"How were you able to afford this? Having a private jet would cost a fortune!" You questioned.

"It was just a combination of some inheritance money I had after my parents died and my lottery winnings. I am the Ultimate lucky student after all. But the luckiest thing to happen was meeting you of course haha!" Nagito giggled in a sweet melody.

"I'm sorry for your parents Nagito, may I learn more about that incidence Nagito? I am quite intrigued by it." You perked up.

"Well, my parents did die in a massive plane crash, I was actually the only survivor on that flight, thanks to my divine luck. I must say, my life has been pretty interesting, but nothing compares to a second of glimpsing at you my beloved. Now we are here looking at each other in the eye. How romantic this must be!" Nagito joked just after he talked about a traumatic event.

As Nagito was chuckling, you couldn't help but look into his glossy grey eyes. The way that they shined being in your presence, you could tell that there was something special he thought in you. You internally smiled in glee. Someone actually thought you were special. Like a god. 

"I love you my ultimate hope!" You cheered as Nagito was pierced with cupid's arrow. 

Nagito panicked and wasn't able to comprehend his feelings into proper words. 

Ultimate hope? I love you? What? Do you really love me that much Y/N? Am i really deserving of being your ultimate hope? There can't be any way I can be ultimate hope, but, if that is what you are satisfied with, I shall give you all of me and more my love.

Now, he was wrapped around your finger. You are his forever god now.