chapter twenty-six.

Author's note:

GODDAMN, IT'S BEEN A LONG I'M SO SORRY! I have just been feeling in a really bad place before and with school, it can get stressful. Now I'm back with another chapter and I will try to post regularly! Enjoy your chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After you finished your tarts, Nagito insisted on paying the bill and you two went along with your fine day. 

"Hey Nagito, where are we going next?" You requested the boy, excited to proceed with your day.

"Just an arcade beloved. We can experience the thrills and chills of some of the virtual reality experiences along with some prizes." 

You walked along the sidewalk, gazing into Nagito's porcelain skin, wondering why all of a sudden, he was so beautiful to you.

"The way you see me is the way I'll always see you, my beloved. Make sure to remember that, because people shouldn't treat you like coal when you are a shining diamond."

You giggled in response to the boy's poetic compliment. Your heart pounded as you two walked together, hands nearly in contact. You made it to a nearby arcade in 15 minutes which felt like 15 seconds, even though you walked a kilometre. You ran inside the arcade with many colourful lights, contemplating on what game to try out first.

Nagito held onto you at a quick halt. "Woah there, we need to purchase some tokens before we try out the games. I'll get 10,000 points for us, okay?" 

You read the sign. Each point was worth 3 yen, and if Nagito bought 10,000 points, he spent 30,000 yen. You panicked from the cost and tried to convince the wealthy boy to spend less for you, but he already purchased the points before you even realized it. You aren't the ultimate mathematician after all.

You and Nagito explored the colourful arcade and decided to play the wheel of fortune. You inserted your tokens and you took a spin. As the wheel was spinning, it landed on a measly 10 tickets. You frowned in disappointment as the 10 tickets were dispensed out. 

"Don't fret my love, my luck will be able to get the biggest prize you could think of, lemme take a spin!" 

Nagito inserted his tokens and spun the wheel. You watched the wheel spin and prayed that it would be a good number. Turns out that he won the jackpot of 2000 tickets! You smiled with wide eyes as you saw the tickets spew out infinitely and Nagito giggled in glee as he saw your face light up. 

"Hey bae, can we play questionnaire? I'm good at that!" You requested your glimmer of hope.

"Bae?! w-wait what? I- um. Sure! You have to" be known to be the ultimate reader." Nagito attempted to cover up his crimson face but failed miserably.

 You inserted the tokens and listened to the audio of the game.

"The theme for this game will be Manga and Anime! Answer correctly, and your tickets will double, you answer incorrectly, you lose! I'm a generous man so I'll offer you 10 points as a base. Let's go!" The man in the game chanted.

"Question number one, who is the main love interest in death note? Time is ticking!"

"I don't read death note, do you know Y/N?" Nagito shrugged.

"Of course, it's Misa Amane!" You replied as you typed in the answer.

"You are correct! Your score is 20 points, Next question. Who is known as 'the greatest solider alive'?"

"Isn't it that person from Shigeki no kyojin? I can't exactly tie my head around it." Nagito is upset, he cannot help.

"Don't worry, I got this! it's Levi Ackerman by the way." You typed in your answer to the machine, hearing the jingle as you were correct.

After you passed a few questions, there was one last question until you can get the jackpot. 

"The last question until the jackpot of 10,000 tickets! How many episodes are in the One Piece franchise?"

"Argh, this is hard. I know there's  a little less than a thousand episodes but I don't know the exact number." You broke a sweat in pressure.

"I'm  guessing there are 981 episodes, give it a shot Y/N!" Nagito exclaimed. You put faith in his god-like luck and typed in the numbers into the machine.

You heard a loud jingle from the machine. Nagito's luck was on your side today for sure. You screamed in joy and hugged Nagito as the tickets spewed out of the machine.  Nagito left in shock as you hugged him, along with many stares from your screaming. 

"Aw, come on Y/N, it was nothing. You're making me blush!" Nagito clearly with a scarlet face. 

"You deserve more than a hug though, you're lucky we are in Okinawa and not at home!~"

After many games and jackpots, you finished up your tokens and headed to the prize booth with a total of 400,010 tickets. You looked at the variety of toys that were sold and noticed this huge plushie of Jigglypuff was being sold for 200,000 tickets. You decided to ignore it due to the high price but your lover noticed it very fast. He was determined to get one for you.

You made it to the front of the line, excited to see the prizes. "What do you want Y/N?" Nagito questioned

"You pick something for the both of us!" You replied.

"Okay, can I have the large Jigglypuff, the large Pikachu, and 2 pop rocks, please? That will be all."

You were handed the plush, with a euphoric glimmer in your eyes. You had the biggest smile plastered on your face as you squished the abnormally sized toy. 

"Thank you my hope!" You gave the white-haired boy a peck on the lips in happiness.

"T-that was my first kiss! I'm not complaining though." Nagito heated up internally as you took away his first kiss.

"Aw, it was just a small one though, I could do more than that if you want."

"Let's just go Y/N!" Nagito ran away, blood running from his nose.

"Wait for me!"

to be continued...