Chapter twenty.

Author's note:

Hi, I'm sincerely sorry that I'm writing this very late and probably will publish this very late so I hope that you take his huge turn in the plot as an apology! There's going to be a lot of content so please don't skip anything in this chapter! Btw there's a mondo kin playlist sorry I had to put it I love it so;-;. Thank you for 800 reads and love you!

________________________________________________________________________________

As you crossed the final dead room without a scratch, you glowed with hope. Nagito too was glad. In anticipation of your coming out of an unknown place with the key, everyone started cheering as hunger slowly began to grip them. Along with everyone else, you rushed to the sixth floor to open the hatch door with the key you found. When Peko used the key, it just slipped into the hole and opened like a feather, exposing the bright daylight. Your eyes were blinded by the sun and you estimated that it was noon from its direction.

Everyone discovered that this place has a birds-eye view from the funhouse once they climbed the roof. A very important turn of events was then announced as Usami flitted in like a butterfly.

"Congrats everyone! You finished this school's field trip and collected all the hope fragments! Now that this field trip is over, we can make it back to hope's peak academy and continue with your school lives. And don't worry, I brought some bean stew if you got hungry. Take as much as you like! " Usami announced.

When everyone found out that they could go back to school, everyone was cheering this happiness and gorging their bean stew at a rapid pace. Once everyone finished their bean stew, they all headed to the functioning plane working at the airport to fly back home.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dialogue: (everyone)

Ibuki: Oh yeah, it's airplane time!

Kazuichi: I'm just glad we are gonna have school again.

Teruteru: I wonder if we are going to see some hot upperclasswomen aha!

Mahiru: Oh shut up Teruteru!

Hiyoko: Yea you sack of s**t!

Byakuya: Stop bickering and get to your seats already.

Sonia: Want to sit beside each other Gundham?

Gundham: Hm, I don't see why not my dark queen~

Hajime: Hey Y/N! Wanna sit beside Chiaki and me?

Y/N: Sure, I don't see why not!

Chiaki: Bet I can beat you in Mario kart Y/N.

Y/N: Oh, challenge accepted!

Fuyuhiko: Aw, why do I have to get the seats by the washroom stalls?

Nekomaru: Because you are the smallest dummy.

Fuyuhiko: What the f**k did you just say to me?

Peko: Calm down Fuyuhiko, let's just enjoy this flight.

Akane: Oh yeah! I have never been on a plane before, it's like in those cartoons I've watched when I was a kid!

Mikan: Sh-shall we let us start flying now? Everyone is seated.

Nagito: Sure, I don't see why not MIkan, Let us fly now!

Usami: Okay, hold on and make sure you fasten your seatbelt!

________________________________________________________________________________

In the plane, as the jet started up, an audible vibration could be heard that made everyone chuckle. As the plane lifted off, it was estimated that it would take 6 hours to return to Hope's Peak Academy. You were almost out of your mind bored after playing with Chiaki for 45 minutes.

"Hey, guys! Should we put it on my playlist now? I see that everyone is getting bored and we need to bring more energy here!"

As Ibuki was setting up her playlist and Kazuichi was connecting her phone to the airplane speakers, the loud music of rock started blasting through the whole plane.

American Idiot began as an old classic. There is something nostalgic about this song, and it made you bop your head. Hajime and you were practically yelling the lyrics of the song as you had the time of your lives.

When you and Hajime were smiling together, Nagito was just watching you from the aside, looking at Hajime with jealousy. The way that you were smiling with him, he was jealous of Hajime. For how he could make you happy but not him. Nagito felt as he wasn't deserving of you.

The enthusiasm of the plane was utterly astonishing. It felt like a school bus of an elementary school class. Ibuki playing her guitar, everyone shouting, even Gundham's hamsters rolling around freely! With everyone screaming and eating, everyone was having a great time and hours breezed by like it was nothingness.

~*time skip*~

After the flight was finished, everyone boarded off the plane viewing the large hope's peak academy that everyone dreamed of going to. You noticed a line of 16 students waiting for you, who looked like your upperclassmen. After everyone unloaded their stuff and lined up, the group introduced themselves.

A plain-looking boy, a singer, a professional baseball player, a frail girl, a gang member, a boy in military-style uniform, a famous fan fiction writer which caught your eyes, lolita, a muscular woman, a swimmer, a famous fortune reader, a detective, a famous author, and a handsome looking guy who resembled Byakuya is almost every way.

They all glared at you in your eyes and the plain-looking boy was the first one to introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Makoto Naegi, the ultimate lucky student of last year and we are your upperclassman. We hope that you enjoyed the trip that was provided by hope's peak academy." Makoto shouted with pride.

"As we are your upperclassmen, it is our job to show you everything that this school has to gift us. I am Kyoko Kirigiri, the ultimate detective." Kyoko chanted.

"I am Byakuya Togami, the ultimate affluent progeny. Now you may be wondering, why am I Byakuya when there is another one already there? Well, the Byakuya you know isn't actually Byakuya. He is actually your upperclassman and he is the ultimate imposter put in your field trip as an observer. I am the real Byakuya." Byakuya leaded.

You were shocked to find out that the once Byakuya was actually a fake and was as imposing as him. You were shocked but not in betrayal, but admiration. How could anyone actually be able to impersonate someone like Byakuya Togami? He is the ultimate imposter after all.

"Hey, guys! Shouldn't we all introduce ourselves tomorrow? It's getting dark and it will be a school day tomorrow! You guys better be ready for a full school day tomorrow! By the way, I'm Yasuhiro Hagakure, the ultimate clairvoyant!"

You got to see a few of them and after they decided to postpone their introduction, you were led to your provided dorm by the girl named Aoi Asahina, who introduced herself as the ultimate swimmer. It seemed that everyone had extreme pride in their ultimate.

This is hope's peak academy after all...