chapter fourteen.

Author's note:

Hey, if you're not interested in headcannons, ships, filler, and so on, skip this chapter. It's not needed for the plot, I did it just for fun! I also want to thank you for the 400 reads! My series has been so well received, and I'm so grateful for all the support! There is no real content in this chapter other than what I think these characters might sing! I promise that the next chapter will contain more plot points! Btw, Ibuki's dialogue is highlighted in lining and italics 

like this

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your read :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, now that the quick snack break is over, let's move on to more presenters. Let's spin the wheel!" 

During Ibuki's spin of the wheel, Peko's picture appeared, as it was her turn to present her song.

"Do I really have to sing? I'm a little bit nervous to do so." Peko complained.

In an early motivation way, Fuyuhiko told Peko, "I've done mine, and we'll sing a duet together later." It was an interesting change of pace, but Fuyuhiko's way eventually convinced Peko to go up.

"Alright, everyone, Peko Pekoyama, the ultimate swordswoman, is going to perform "Trip" by Ella Mai. Let's give her some love and cheer her on!" 

Everyone was surprised when Peko's voice was so soothing that it almost made Chiaki and Akane fall asleep. As if she was a mother cradling a young child, her voice was soothing. As Fuyuhiko relaxed to the sound of her voice, he wasn't surprised by it at all. The way Fuyuhiko listened made it seem like he was used to it. She has sung many times for him, how lucky he is.

I appreciate your performance and some people in the audience almost went to sleep! There are still some more performances left, so I'm curious who will perform next."

The wheel landed on Teruteru's face. You had a mixed feeling about his song choice because it is well established that he is a pervert but he had a very seductive voice to sing with.

"Heyy it's Teruteru this time who is going to be singing "Save Your Tears" by The Weeknd! Give him a round of applause!"

During Teruteru's singing, everyone couldn't help but think, "Oh wow, he's not singing a perverted song.". While the lyrics in the song almost made some people feel shame, Teruteru still had a radiant smile on his face almost shedding a tear. Because of his loneliness and homesickness for his mother, you could tell he was singing this sincerely. Although he was never off the pitch for one second, he found comfort in the kitchen after exiting the stage.

The song Teruteru sang was incredible! Very heartfelt. We're gonna need someone to lift the mood here. Hope the next person will do the same! Who's it gonna be everyone! Place your bets right now!"

Your curiosity piqued when you saw Gundham's face when the wheel fell on his face. Since you know gundham has a good sense of taste, you were certain the concert would be superb.

"Okay everyone holds onto your popcorn and soda because give a hand to, Gundham Tanaka! He's singing Poker Face by YuchaP! Give this dark overlord a round of applause!"

 As the music started up, you raved at the intense guitar that was being played, and Ibuki got so excited she decided to join in! His deep, melancholic voice perfectly matched the song's emotions. "Gundham Tanaka" almost screamed through this song, giving you shivers down your spine. He left the stage with a sly smirk on his face after he finished the song, not wanting to show his emotions and vulnerability. 

"WOAH! THAT WAS EPIC!!! It's my new favourite song of the night! Aren't I right folks? Of course, I am! I'm Ibuki Mioda after all! Let's see who's next! The numbers are going down fast by the second!"

As the wheel made that clicking sound that made you agitated with every spin, Kazuichi's picture landed on the arrow hence, it was his turn to perform his song.

I'm really excited to announce the next performance will be Kazuichi's! The ultimate mechanic will be singing "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars, so give a cheer if that's what you like haha!

When you found out how good Kazuichi can dance, you were somewhat surprised. It was interesting to observe how fluid yet structured his movements were, yet how good his voice was. The way he sang those high notes while also dancing equally as immeasurable was quite impressive. He starred at Sonia the whole time, and you just assumed he was practicing a lot to impress her. Upon finishing all the dance moves, he left the stage with a bow and danced his way back to his room. He seems to have found a new hobby...

Those were some great moves Kazuichi! Who would have thought that a mechanic could be an awesome dancer as well! Anyway, thanks to him the mood is all light and happy again and we are ready to go spin the wheel for the next singer!"

After Ibuki spun the wheel, the wheel stopped on Hiyoko's picture. Hiyoko was surely enthusiastic to perform her song of choice.

"Hiyoko Saionji, the ultimate traditional dancer, is going to sing Britney Spears' "Toxic" here. Give her a few extra hearts everyone!"

Hiyoko seemed to be having a lot of fun singing this song, it's understandable since she enjoys these kinds of songs. While she appeared to be having a lot of fun, she seemed to be paying particular attention to Mahiru, trying to detect if she had any reaction to those events earlier. As if she is getting her just desserts, she seemed to get a fair amount of sweet revenge.

"Wooo, that song Hiyoko performed definitely intoxicated us, don't you think - bada ts! Anyway, not long left for our showcase! Out of our volunteers, we only seem to have Akane, Chiaki, Hajime, Nagito and Y/N! Who will it be!?"

As the wheel spun along with every click, just like a keyboard. The wheel picked Akane. What a coincidence, now the only ones left are you and your best friends.

Upon stepping up to the stage, Akane snatched Ibuki's microphone from her and announced her song for herself instead.

"Hey y'all, today I'm going to sing "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, the one and only icon of the 70s! I'm going to sing it for a special person, you know who you are! You better!" Akane announces fiercely with her rowdy self.

An electric boom of tremendous aura saturated the venue as Akane sang her first line. The whole room was dominated by her fierceness. Though it took you quite a long time to figure out who the lyrics were for, you inferred that they were for coach Nekomaru based on the lyrics. There was no doubt Akane admired Nekomaru deeply but you wondered if this admiration was reciprocated. In awe of her exquisite voice that nobody could ever imagine from someone like her, Nekomaru thought to himself as she was having the time of her life and enjoying the moment.

________________________________________________________________________________

stay tuned for the important part~