chapter four.

authors note:

Hi! It's me the author of the story! Before we get on to the story I would like to thank everyone for 30 reads! it may seem little but it's still a lot to me and it's a good start. BTW, the video above is the base for today's story aka Byakuya's party! Btw this is a despair-free au so there is no death involved in the story. I really loved writing this chapter so let's go onto it!

________________________________________________________________________________

After you finished hanging out with Nekomaru and Akane, you were really tired so you decided to take a nap, then you remembered Byakuya's party!

oh yeah, the party. I'll just go in a sweater and sweatpants cuz I'm tired and I never wanted to go to it anyways but I have to.

When you finished showering and getting ready, you heard a ring from your doorbell. When you opened the door, it was Hiyoko and Mahiru! They were well dressed in matching kimonos perfectly tailored to them in a green and a muted fuchsia colour along with hibiscus' placed in their hair. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Dialogue: (Hiyoko, Mahiru, Y/N)

Y/N: Hey! Are you ready for the party? Why are you so overdressed?

H: why are you so underdressed? look at everyone else you dimbo! everyone is really well dressed

Y/N: but not kimono well dressed

M: well, Hiyoko very much enjoys wearing kimonos and she wanted to match with me.

M: but we can help you dress nicer! You can't just wear sweats to a nice party

H: very true now come on let's go dress you up

Y/N: ok but don't mess up my wardrobe too much okay?

H: okay okay

*Hiyoko ends up messing up your wardrobe anyways lol*

H: okay so you don't have much good in your wardrobe but this should do!

Y/N: why are you making me wear a scratchy tutu my mom made me? Cant, you put together something comfier?

M: I can try putting something more comfortable partyware for you, here.

Y/N: hey, this is actually pretty cute! thanks, Mahiru!

H: huh? mine was obviously better!

M: learn from the master hehe

H: NO FAIR!

________________________________________________________________________________

Mahiru and Hiyoko couldn't believe how stunning you looked in your outfit when you came out of the closet. You wore a pair of tight shorts with an oversized shirt of a musician you like along with a small belt to cinch your waist. The outfit may have looked simple but the cherry on top is the large boots and chains to give your simple outfit some extra flair. It was almost time for the party so you, Hiyoko and Mahiru jolted as fast as you could while you rushed to do your finishing touches. Good thing that training from Nekomaru made the distance seem like nothing.

When you arrived at the party, you noticed everyone was already there doing their own thing with the many forms of entertainment provided by Byakuya and Usami. You were really excited to try the Wii in the corner of the mansion, and it's been a while since you used one of those! You noticed Chiaki and Mikan playing Wii sports together and decided to join in with them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dialogue: (Chiaki, Mikan, Y/N)

C: Hey Y/N

Y/N: hey! whatcha doing?

M: we were just playing some games, would you like to join us in a game of just dance?

Y/N: oh heck yeah! I'm a total pro! prepared to get slayed!

C: we'll see once you go against the ultimate gamer! 

M: anyways, what song would you guys like to play? 

C: let's play bang bang bang it's my all-time fav song

Y/N: def agree! it's also really fun to dance to!

M: ok who do you want to be?

C: I don't really care who I am

M: I prefer to be in the background

Y/N: I wanna be the center!

C: ok it's been decided let's get started, ill go easy on you guys

You got really hyped up since it's been a long time since you played just dance and you scored the highest score! 

Y/N: HECK YEAH I WON!

C: I took it easy on you remember otherwise I would have won against you easily

Y/N: aw cmon don't be a party pooper

________________________________________________________________________________

As you were dancing there having a blast, a particularly quiet person was watching you smile and play from afar. Nagito watched over you playing with such glee and seeing you with joy brought him over the moon. Since it was a huge party, he wanted to get a chance to hang out with you.

~*time skip*~

after playing with Chiaki and Mikan for a while, everyone was getting on the dance floor; and the first one to get on was obviously Ibuki and Kazuichi. Everyone overall was having the time of their life. The intense music was enough to barely not blow everyone's eardrums out but it was a total vibe. When it was Nagito's turn to go on the dance floor, he ended up pulling you in and everyone was laughing at his major blush!  He looked so cute and he resembled a peach. When you and Nagito weren't looking, Hajime requested the DJ to play a romantic party song to play with Nagito's heart since he knew he was going to go insane with you. The DJ decided to play MONTERO by Lil nas x since everyone would love the song and it would encourage Nagito to dance with you.

As the song started to play, you felt this youthful joy in your body. a sense of euphoria. You dreamed of this since you were a child watching high school movies. Almost too good to be true. Nagito was feeling very into the song and grabbed your hand and twirled you. Your heart almost stopped from shock considering it was with him.  He was a wuss so he couldn't do many dance moves with you so you did all the good stuff. But while you were dancing, Ibuki was setting some traps to push you and Nagito closer. She collected finished drink cans and rolled them towards Nagito's feet being aware he's clumsy. When they rolled to Nagito's feet he ended up falling on you in the most awkward position ever! Ibuki and Kazuichi were laughing their butts off as you two were just staring at each other very awkwardly. 

"I'm so sorry my love- I MEAN Y/N! IT'S MY FAULT! WHY DID MERE GARBAGE FALL ON SOMEONE AS AMAZING AS YOU?!"

Nagito freaked out and passed out from the combination of lack of sleep and total shock, and now it was more awkward considering he's lying down on your chest now. You just decided to carry him out to a nearby bed being very careful to not wake him up. You gently placed him on a bed and tucked him in bed placing earplugs in his ears so he can sleep properly. But as soon as you left he woke up immediately because he didn't actually pass out, he just wanted an excuse to be tucked in by you.

Oh my gosh, I was carried and tucked in bed by Y/N. Is this a dream? no, you are a dream Y/N. I need to have you for the rest of my life. Without you, I'm in despair. My hope, you saved me~