Let the World Know

{A/N: This story is a continuation of "If I Had to Choose"; The image above is Donnie in his wedding tux}

Key:

Y/N/N = Your Nickname

Y/F/N = Your Full Name

Donnie and Y/N had finally tied the knot mere hours ago and were now celebrating the happy occasion with their close family and friends. Y/N couldn't be any happier than she was at that moment. Little did she know, her newly-pronounced husband had a surprise in mind that he had been planning for weeks.

April: "To Donnie and Y/N, the world's biggest power couple this side of NYC! May they stick together through thick and thin no matter what."

April raised her glass to the table she, the Mad Dogs, excluding Donnie, and Y/N were presently seated.

Y/N: "Thanks, April. But where's Donnie? Shouldn't he be here to hear your toast?"

Y/N looked around the room for the purple-clad turtle.

Leo: "Oh, don't you worry about him, Y/N/N. He's got everything under control."

Leo turned to Y/N with a sly, knowing grin. She looked at him in confusion before turning towards the stage as the sound of microphone feedback echoed through the room. Only to find the very person, or turtle, they had been discussing.

Donnie: "Hello everyone, thank you very much for being here on this joyous occasion to witness what may as well be the happiest day of my life. I'm sure Y/N appreciates it just as much as I do, maybe even more, Now, on the night I proposed to her, she sang a song dedicated to me at a karaoke cafe. So, I figured I should do the same for her. And what better day to do that than on our wedding day. So, Y/F/N, this is for you, in hopes that now you'll fully understand just how sure of our marriage, as well as our relationship in general, I am."

As the music began, Y/N gave him a lovingly grateful smile, her eyes watering with tears of joy.

{A/N: Start the video; The 'oh's and 'yeah's in the original version will be part of the background music for this, except for at the end}

Donnie:

Every part in my heart I'm giving out

Every song on my lips I'm singing out

Any fear in my soul I'm letting go

And anyone who asks I'll let them know

She's the one, she's the one

I say it loud

She's the one, she's the one

I say it proud

Ring a bell, Ring a bell

For the whole crowd

Ring a bell, Ring a bell

I'm telling the world

That I've found a girl

The one I can live for

The one who deserves

To give all my heart

A reason to fly

The one I can live for

A reason for life

Every part in my heart I'm giving out