More Than Enough

{A/N: This is a sequel to "When the Sun Sets, Will It Last" and takes place 1 year after the events of said story}

Key:

Y/N/N = Your Nickname

Y/F/C/: Your Favorite College AKA the college you plan on going to, or it can be random if you don't have a specific one in mind

Y/F/S/S = Your Favorite School Subject

Y/C/M = Your College Major AKA a subject you plan on majoring in for college, or it can be random if you don't have a specific one in mind

It was now officially the end of Y/N's freshman year at college, as well as the first week of her first summer break from college. Y/N couldn't be happier to be back home with her friends, family, and especially her tech-savvy husband, that's right husband!! The day after Y/N had returned from college, the two of them decided to have a simple courthouse ceremony in the Hidden City in front of their friends and family. Now, the happy couple were enjoying their week-long honeymoon in a hut by the beach that was hidden away from the rest of the island. Y/N was currently leaning on the hut's railing staring at the sunset, her mind drifting to somewhere else.

Donnie, concerned over his wife's mental wellbeing, decided to gently confront her on this. He walked over to her, leaned on the railing next to her, and turned to face her with an obvious look of worry.

Donnie: "Honey, is everything ok? You're not unhappy, are you?"

At this, Y/N turned to him in shock.

Y/N: "No, of course not. I could never be unhappy when I'm with you, especially not on our honeymoon. I've just had a lot on my mind recently."

Donnie: "Really, like what?"

Y/N: "Like, how I'm really not looking forward to going back to college."

Donnie: "What, you? The girl who looked forward to every exam, and essay ever thrown at her in grade school, middle school, and high school? I don't believe it."

Y/N laughed at her husband's playful banter.

Y/N: "Education isn't the issue at hand. You know what? I'd rather not bring you down with my troubles. I'm probably just overthinking things."

Donnie turned towards her in disbelief.

Donnie: "Ok, 2 things: 1) That's one of the many reasons I love you, we both tend to overthink things. 2) We're married now, we're supposed to be completely honest with each other, whether it turns us into 'Debbie Downers' or not. So, how about I have you follow a piece of advice you gave me 2 years ago."

Y/N turned to her husband in curiosity.

Y/N: "Interesting proposition, and what piece of advice would that be?"

Donnie: "Well, as you once put it, 'Whenever you can't think of how to say something, sing it instead'. So, what do you say?"

Y/N: "Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to try."

Y/N turned back towards the sunset, Donnie following suite.

{A/N: Start the video; Bold and underlined is wherever I've edited the lyrics}

Y/N:

I was alone a lot

Mostly researching things

Like Y/F/C/M and Y/F/S/S

And who cares?