Prove It

Key:

Y/N/N = Your Nickname

L/G/N = Leo's Girlfriend's Name

TBC = To Be Continued

It was another calm, crisp New York evening. No big missions, no threats to the safety of the city or the Mad Dogs' family and friends, things couldn't be any more peaceful. Well, that would be true if it weren't for the impromptu karaoke night Leo and Mikey had arranged.

Y/N: "Guys, don't get me wrong. April & I love all of you but answer me one thing. How and why did we get roped into this?"

Y/N was mainly directing that question towards her boyfriend of 8 months, the one and only Donatello.

Mikey: "Because Y/N/N, this is a family event and we see the two of you as family. Especially since one of you is dating our brother."

April: "Aw, come on Y/N, how can you say no to something like that? Especially with that face."

April had immediately fallen into the trap of Mikey's adorable good looks.

{A/N: Tell me I'm wrong}

Y/N shook her head with a playful eye roll.

Y/N:  "Fine, but if anything embarrassing happens, it'll be on your heads, and you know how I am when it comes to revenge."

Her previous smile turned into a sly grin. Leo dons a nervous smile, anxious as to what revenge would entail with the smarts and cunning of both Y/N and Donnie's minds combined.

Leo: "Fair enough, so phase one of convincing Y/N to join us is complete. Now onto phase two, let the karaoke fun begin!"

So, for the next 10 minutes, most of the gang sang their hearts out, having fun, sharing laughs and playful sarcastic comments, the latter being from mostly Leo. Everything was going great and Y/N's previous nervousness had seemingly vanished, until it was her turn to sing.

Donnie: "If it helps, I can risk embarrassment with you in a duet."

Donnie had a nervous smile and a faint blush on his cheeks, which Y/N found both adorable and admirable.

Y/N: "Really, you'd do that for me?"

Donnie: "Of course, I'd do anything for you, as long as it doesn't involve bees, or spiders, or beach balls, especially beach balls."

Y/N gave a small laugh as her boyfriend's focus started to slowly drift away from the task at hand. Donnie shook his head as he realized what he was doing and turned back to Y/N as he extended his arm in a gentlemanly manner.

Donnie: "So, getting back on track, shall we risk the sanctity of our dignity and respect together, milady?"

Y/N laughed once again as she took his arm.

Y/N: "But of course, good sir."

They walked to the makeshift stage side by side as Y/N took a deep breath to calm her nerves, to which Donnie replied with putting a hand over hers. As the music began the others gave them a small round of applause as a sign of encouragement, to which they responded with grateful smiles.

{A/N: Start the video}

Donnie:

I drew a broken heart

Right on your window pane

Waited for your reply

Here in the pouring rain