Two Worlds Apart

Backstory: 8 months ago, a lab accident resulted in Y/N getting teleported from the 2018 universe to the 2012 universe, and she and the turtles from that world have become good friends. In fact, they've developed feelings for her. Will she reciprocate or has her love for the Donnie of her world stood the test of time? The Donnie in her home-world has been desperately trying to bring his girlfriend back home to ask her something very important. The question is, after 8 months in a world so different from her own, does she still want to come back?

{A/N: This takes place a few years beyond the time the ROTTMNT show takes place}

Key:

Y/F/N = Your Full Name

Y/N/N = Your Nickname

It's a peaceful night in the lair for the Turtles and Y/N. However, that peace may not last, for the turtles have decided to have an important conversation with their 'out of this world' friend. The four of them walk towards the dojo to find Y/N working on her self-defense techniques.

{A/N: She's Donnie's girl, of course he'd insist she take self-defense lessons from him and his family}

2012 Donnie: "Hey Y/N, can we have a word with you?"

Y/N: "Sure guys. What's up?"

Y/N walks towards the guys with a kind smile

2012 Donnie: "Well, the thing is, as much as we enjoy being your friend, uh-"

Donnie starts to stammer and turns toward his brothers for help.

2012 Donnie: "Anyone else wanna give it a shot?"

2012 Raph: "Let's cut to the chase, we like you and want to know if you like any of us, in a romantic sense."

Y/N's eyes slightly widen in shock as she responds.

Y/N: "Oh, wow that's, interesting. Well, if I'm being completely honest, I'm afraid I don't have feelings for any of you in that way. But, I do like one of your doppelgängers from my world. We'd been dating for 8 months before I got transported here."

2012 Mikey: "Well, which one of us is it?"

Y/N: "Well, as awkward as this is, the doppelgänger is-"

Just as Y/N starts to answer Mikey's question her T-phone starts to ring. Ironically, it's the person, or turtle, that they had been talking about for the last minute.

Y/N: "Sorry guys, do you mind if I take this in the lab?"

2012 Leo: "Of course, take all the time you need."

Leo dons an understanding smile.

Y/N: "Thanks, guys."

Just as she walks out the door, she turns around.

Y/N: " By the way, I was about to say that I have feelings for Donnie's doppelgänger."

She turns back around and rushes out of the dojo towards the lab and closes the door for privacy, leaving the four turtles to stand there shocked for a brief moment before following Y/N's trail to find out who called her during their conversation. As they slightly open the door enough to see and hear her conversation, Y/N pressed the green button on the screen of her phone as a hologram appeared of the person Y/N had previously mentioned just before running out the door.

(A/N: Donnie has a look on his face similar to that of the photo below)