Chapter 1

"I'M COMINGGG" i shouted running down the stairs to where i heard the knocking. I had opened the door to see Tommy and Tubbo standing there from when you invited them over earlier.

After greeting them and going up to your room you all sit down on the edge of your bed (NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY MINDED BITCH) with Tommys laptop infront of you all.
"Ooh ooh! Look at that one!" Tubbo said pointing at a house in our budget. We were shopping for a house to move into once Tubbo and Tommy finally finished collage.
"What the fuck it has no fucking pool" Tommy said getting frustrated.
"Listen just pick out some houses and we can go look at them tomorrow!" I say with a chuckle, you heard your mum come towards your door to where you jump up off your bed and went to the door opening it to see her standing with a washing basket to her side in on of her arms.
"Yeeeees?" I said questioning her.
"Ask Tommy and Toby if they want to stay for dinner it's almost done!" my mum said closing the door. I looked at them knowing they heard where they both looked up and nodded.
"Uh yea sure!"
"Okay"
They both said with a smile as you went and sat back down next to Tommy.

*time skip to dinner (you had looked at some houses and messages the landlords about going to see the houses tomorrow)*

Me Tommy and Tubbo all sat down at the table where's my mum didn't eat as she ate beforehand.
"We should totally go look at them tomorrow and then buy it and rub it in everyone's faces" Tommy said trying to make some sence out of a sentence. We both looked at him confused as hell.
"The houses? And buy one? And- no? Daft bitch" he said again looking at us waiting for an answer. Me and Tubbo burst out laughing in confusion before carry on eating.
"Y/N YOU HAVE TO AGREE?" Tommy shouted quietly (yes shouted quietly.. Magic)
"No I don't agree bc I have no idea what you said" I explained
"Yeh my dyslexia said no to your sentences" Tubbo said trying to keep a straight face.

*time skip to later that night when Tommy and Tubbo went home*

I layed in bed scrolling through tik tok when I got a message from Wilbur:

Wilbur:
Heyy :) I saw your Instagram post about moving out? I'm moving out soon as well we should definitely get a house near each other!!

Y/N:
Yess! We can make more streams together then

And idea popped into my head where's I quickly messaged back again..

Y/N:
Wait because me Tommy and Tubbo are all moving in with each other you should come join us and move in with us, it will be so fun!

Wilbur:
U sure? I just messaged Tommy and Tubbo and they said sure :D cya soon x

My mind flew reading his message, did he just end that with a 'x'?? I know we're just friends but I've kinda liked Wilbur I guess but no, I send it to my friends all the time! It's not weird or anything...

You shut off your phone with a smile and slowly drifted off to sleep early but  before setting an alarm to wake up..

{} A/N {}

YK I HATE READING AUTHOR NOTES AS WELL BUT YK YK I'M FUNNY SO YOU BETTER READ IT, IDK IF ANYONE'S ACTUALLY GONNA READ THIS BUT HIIII

Word count: 605 (AHHH SHORT BUT PROMISE THE REST WILL BE LONGER)