Chapter 16

He sank into my lips not retreating. He put the tip of his tongue in my mouth tilting his head slightly to fit with mine. He pulled away from a breath whispering something in my ear.
"So about kids. Chat wouldn't mind then" he said to my ear.
"Well then. I guess I could tell everyone on my birthday" I said smirking to Wilbur now looking straight down on me. He slipped one of his hands down my waist pulling on my joggers whilst still in a kiss taking them below my knees and placing his legs in between mine keeping them open. I pulled on his jeans slipping them of as he pulled away lifting his top over his head. He went back holding himself over me on the bed looking at me for insurance.
"Will I've wanted to be a mum for ages I love kids." I said in a serious tone looking at him. He lowered himself slightly coming closer to me as I felt him sink into me. He came out half way again sinking back in and repeating going faster every time. I let out a little whine biting my lip. He looked up at me planting a quick small kiss on my fore head.

I felt sweat grow on my skin as will moved to lay beside me.
"Shower?" he asked me taking my hand and helping me up as I nodded. I couldn't walk if my life depended on it so wilbur and I walked slowly together into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. He turned on the shower adjusting the heat and stepping inside as I in clipped my bra placing it on the bathroom counter and stepping in the shower with wilbur. I leaned against him giving him a hug and he helped me wash my body from all the sweat before doing himself. Once he was done he stepped out the shower with me still by his chest and wrapped a towel around me sitting me down on the bench I had at the edge of the bathroom before drying himself off and going back into the room. He came back fully dressed then helped me dry off and get dressed.
"I love you" I told him as he walked be back to my bedroom and sitting my in my gaming chair.
"I love you too" he said giving me a kiss and walking over to my bed.
"Should i- change the sheets" he said laughing a bit and looking back at me with the bed covers in hand.
"Sure" I giggled. He took the blanket cover off the blanket and removed the pillow covers. Once he had them all he walked out with them leaving the door open and I heard the washing machine turn on so I guessed he put them in there. Whilst he was gone quackity walked in on me sitting down on my phone.
"Oi, you good?" he said walking over to me as I lifted up my head staring at him.
"Oh yeah!" I said still full of joy but so tired from what just happened.
"You look so tired, what did will do to you in here" he said laughing as wilbur walked in with pillow covers and a blanket cover.
"Oh hi quackity" he said looking at quackity. He walked over to my bare blanket and pillows and started to put the new clean covers on them.
"Hey wilbur" he said laughing again.
"What's funny" I said staring to him.
"Did you two.." quackity didn't even need to finish.
"Quackity, shut the fuck up" I said clapping to get his attention back from wilbur.
"Ooh you didn't disagree." he chuckled walking out.
"NO I DIDN'T DISAGREE" I said to him as he walked down the hallways outside my room. I rolled my chair over to the door and shut it before rolling back to my desk. Wilbur stood back up straight coming over to me from finishing making my bed.
"Are you okayyy?" he said giving me a hand back to the bed.
"Yeaa" I said smiling at him as he got in the bed next to me. He layed a thin blanket from the end of my bed over me and him as I wrapped my arms around his body holding him tight. He hugged me back and walked one of his hands through my hair. He kissed me on the cheek before I dozed off in his arms.

I woke up the next day and wilbur was gone. I heard everyone downstairs so I slowly made my way down stairs and was greeted by quackity Karl, Tommy, tubbo and Wilbur sitting on the sofas. I sat next to Wilbur in his arms and lifted my legs up into the sofa next to me as we were on one of the side sofas no one else was on.
"Good morning!" Tommy said to me laughing. I looked at my phone realising it was 3:15 and groaned.
"Morning" I said back to him.
"Wilbur and you uh, where in that room together for a while last night went you. There were some weird noises?" quackity said looking at me holding back his laugh.
"And what where you doing being oh so nosy? What did you and your dirty mind think we did" I asked quackity turning my whole head to face him.
"Well there's many things you could have done, Y/N.." he said lifting an eyebrow at me.
"DID YOU USE PROTECTION" Karl asked making everyone laugh.
"Noooo" I said looking at Karl silencing the room. Wilbur stared down at me until I looked up at him and we began laughing slightly and so did everyone else taking it as sarcasm.
"Please tell me that was a joke" Tommy said as we heard a knock on the door.
"I refuse to stand" I said making everyone realise.
"YOU DID DO IT" quackity said as will ur roller his eyes and went to the door. I looked over still in my seat and saw Anne holding a Leo at the door.
"Heyy" wilbur said letting her in.
"Hiyaa" he said waving at Wilbur before they both walked over to me. Wilbur sat on one side of me then I did grabby hands to hold Leo before Anne gave him to me and went to sit next to quackity.
"Heyy" he said 'causally' pulling his arm around her which made everyone laugh. Wilbur looked over at Leo sitting on my Lao facing me and I looked up and him with a nudge. He turned his eyes to look at me and smiled before I turned my head back to Leo.
"Love birds just stole your child" tubbo said to Anne with a laugh making Anne slightly laugh too.

The others had a conversation but I mostly voted out poppin back into life every now and again to talk back to them.
"Y/N do you love wilbur on a scale of 1-10" Tommy asked me in a tone like he genuinely wanted to know.
"Hmmm, 9.9" I said laughing as he looked at me with a his bottom lip hanging out making sad ish face.
"Whyyy I would rate you 10 thank you very much" he asked in a groan.
"Well you could go make me a coffee" I said with a smile. He got up with a sigh.
"Finee" he said walking over to the kitchen.
"Always works" I whispered to everyone else holding onto Leo who was standing on my lap. Everyone laughed slightly before carrying on with a conversation. I just focused on Leo and watching him play around with the rings on my fingers and bracelets. I broke from my little world as will he sat back down handing me a coffee after he took a sip. I took it like nothing and then drunk a bit leaning over to the table and holding Leo to my chest not letting him fall. I placed down the coffee on the table and sat back normally.

He started to doze off slowly on my lap so I moved his head around onto one of my arms like a pillow and looked up at everyone staring at me.
"Your such a mum" Tommy said with a weird look.
"No it's called being nice" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Do you wanna come over and do a cooking stream with me next week?" Karl said looking at me Tommy tubbo an wilbur.
"Sure" wilbur said followed my be nodding and tubbo saying with Tommy,
"Okay!"

{} A/N {}

HEYYY IF SOMEONE COMMENTS QUICK ENOUGH ON CHILD OR NOT THEN I CAN EITHER MAKE Y/N GIVE BIRTH OR I CAN DO A FAILED SEX ;))

EAT DRINK AND LOVE YOUR SELFFF ❤ LOVE YOU BB

Word count: 1478