Chapter 27

After only a short nap I woke up with the feeling of heavy arms still around me, I stretched grabbing my phone and saw from the bursting screen that it was 5:42am. I got up an walked downstairs carful not to wake Wilbur up.

Once downstairs, I could see tubbo and Tommy in the living room chicken in there phones.

"Why are you to up!?" I mumbled.
"Bordam Y/N...bordam" Tommy replied saying nothing more.
I muttered a simple wow and went into the kitchen making myself a bottle of ice coffee. After a while of drinking ice coffee and scrolling through tik tok, Wilbur came down and joined me in the kitchen.
"Morning" I smiled as he walked in.
"Good morning bub" he spoke as I felt my face bright up at the cute nickname.
"Wanna go out anywhere today?" I asked knowing tomorrow we had to leave for the boat trip thing dream planned.
"Beach? We could set up a BBQ there and go swimming" he looked at me speaking more as a question.
"Yes!" I said getting excited going to the beach.
"We should leave soon if you wanna go"
"Yea get Tommy an tubbo to get there stuff and go in the car, I'll text dream to ask the others if they wanna come?" I said looking up at him.
"Yea sure" he smiled walking out.
I turned on my phone and messages dream.

Y/N:
We're gonna go to the beach for a BBQ and that, get the others off there ass and tell them to bring there swim suits I'll send you the driving route

Dreeeeam:
Yea okay lol were gonna get ready

Y/N:
Here *address thing whatever*

I turned my phone off putting it into my jumper pocket. After walking back into my room I got out a black bikini and put it on as well as the jumper from before and some shorts. I got my keys knowing the other probably wouldn't then out them into a small bag as well as my phone, sun cream and a bag of nut mix next to a bag of sweets in case Tommy didn't shut up.

Walking downstairs I saw everyone in the living room getting ready so I quickly took the bag and got some fruit placing it in there as well as 3 water bottles.

"Ready to go?" Wilbur pretty much shouted being answered by a yep from everyone else.
"We need to drive down to the others house and I'll go knock on there door to tell them they need to hurry up" I giggled.
"Okay cmon" Wilbur smiled grabbing my hand locking them together until we all got to the car.
He of course drove and I was in the passagers seat. I felt the car stop realising we were at the others house so I got out and walked up knocking on the door.
"Hurry upppp" I said as dream answered the door letting me in.
I walked in and saw everyone getting ready to leave so I didn't shut the door.
"Cmonnn get in your carr" I said as they all gave me a laugh and a nod.
I walked out guessing everyone followed me and they got into there car coming off the drive way as I got back into wilburs.
"We need to get there before them or there gonna take the best spot the kick us out" I giggled looking at wills laugh as he started driving.

I woke up to will shaking me awake.
"You fell asleep" he laughed "cmon get out"
I looked over seeing everyone was out the car and Wilbur was talking to me through my door.
"UgHHHhh" I groaned getting yo and hugging Wilbur.
"Clingy?" he chuckled.
"Yes" I spoke in to his chest.
"Come on" I hear Tommy shout as wilbur dragged me over to the others.

"Welcome back to the world Y/N" sapnap giggled starting a BBQ.
"You where dead asleep" I heard I voice I knew was dreams say from next to me as I sat down in the small wall in between us and the cars.
Everyone was in there swimming cloths but I was too cold to take mine off now since I was sitting in the shade. I heard Wilbur sit next to me and grab my hand locking them together.
"I love you" he whispered in to my ear "wanna go over to he water with me?"
"Yea sure" whispered back taking off my jumper and shorts leaving on only my black bikini.
Wilburs hand was still with mine and he walked with me over to the water but not going into it yet. I heard someone running up to us but before I could turn around an move quackity ran into mine and wills hands making them disconnect again.
"HEYYYYYYYY" quackity said laughing as Karl walked over behind him.
"Quackity your the only other one who knows how to cook a BBQ sapnap needs you" Karl laughed watching him leave and following.
Sapnao and dream came half way over before attacking each other from something they must have said and started playing a gave if like it.
I walked closer I Wilbur hugging him when I felt his hand on my waist pulling me in and I put my arms around his neck watching him lean down a little kissing my lips. As we parted I felt a smile coming onto my face but we kept out faces less then a inch apart so I kissed him again enjoying the moment.
"OI GUYS" sapnap said walking up to us making us part.
"What" I frowned at him.
"Oh no I ruined your love time" he teased being smacked on the back of the head my dream.
We all walked into a small circle to talk to each other.
"Wanna go in the water with us?" sapnap asked smiling.
"Sure" Wilbur smiled.
"It's gonna me colddd" I whined.
"Shush your coming in" he argued back.
"If she don't wanna go in, shut up" dream said looking at sapnap.
I out my hands up and walked over to the water followed by Wilbur then dream and sapnap. We all got in splashing around until quackity called you for food and we walked back when a person walking by caught my eye and I instantly froze for a second feeling shivers run down my spine.

Word count: 1077