Chapter 4

I woke up and wills arm was wrapped around me and I was close to on top of him. I looked up at his face to see he was awake? I quickly rolled off will and layed next to him.
"Good morning" will said whispering in my ear.
".. Morning" I said still tired. Our body's were still touching from the side and I didn't want to move, I didn't want to get up! Will was always so nice to me and I can't imagine life without him. I really did have feelings for him.. But does he have feelings for me?

After a while will had gotten up and went back to his room to get changed, soon after that I got out of bed to see it was 10:34am and that wasn't too late for me to get out of bed. I walked over to my draws and picked out a oversized white jumper and light blue ripped skinny jeans.

I had walked out my room and into the kitchen to see Tubbo and Tommy trying to make waffles,
"AHHH Y/N HELP US" Tubbo screamed trying to pour the mixture into one of them waffle pans.
"AHHH" I said mimicking Tubbo. I walked over to them behind the island in the kitchen and helped him pour it into the pan before going back into the living room and sitting down watching the tv for a bit. After a while will came down and sat next to me, I blushed a little bit thinking about him and I know he saw it which to he just laughed a bit.
"COME GET YOUR WAFFLES" Tommy said loud enough for us to hear, me and will got up and went to the half wall splitting the kitchen to the living room and sat down on some stools like a bar. Tubbo put out waffles in front of us an we started eating.
"These are good!" I said mostly to tubbo knowing Tommy didn't really help.
"Thanks!" tubbo replied.
"Yeh they are" Wilbur said with a smile. We carried on eating for a bit before Tommy asked a question.
"So WilBuR and Y/N did you have a nice sleeeeepover?" Tommy asked breaking the silence. Me and will stopped eating and looked at him.
"SO DID YOU?" he asked again.
"You make it sound weird" Wilbur laughed. I nodded in agreement.
"DID YOU SLEEP IN THE SAME BED?" he gagged a bit, tubbo nudged him and whispered,
"Shh let them have there love time"
"TUBBO" me an Wilbur said whilst our faced grew pink from embarrassment.
"Y/N's BLUSHING! WHAT COULD YOU HAVE DONE LAST NIGHT?" Tommy said, me and Wilbur just looked at each other and laughed a bit before we all went back to somewhat normal covosations and eating our waffles.

I hit later in the day only by a couple of hours, me and wilbur where playing the gitar together upstairs before Tommy and Tubbo bursed into his room.
"CMON LET'S GO WERE GONNA GO EXPLORE,"
"YEH BC WERE DEFINITELY NOT FUCKING LAZY CHILDREN"
Tommy and Tubbo both said, wilbur got up from sitting down and helped me up and we all followed Tommy out. The path wasn't very wide so only two people could stand next to each other at a time. Me and Wilbur stayed at the back and Tommy and Tubbo where at the front leading us somewhere.
"Where are we going" I whispered to will.
"No clue" he chuckled.

Tommy lead us to a small town with shops, cafes, bakerys and lots more. Me and Wilbur went over to the cafe but of course Tommy and Tubbo went to the top shop. Wilbur grabbed my hand and lead me to a table of four so Tommy and Tubbo could come join after,
"What do you want to eat?" Wilbur said pointing the menu at me.
"Oooo I'll have (your favourite food)" I said with a smile. Wilbur nodded and then the waiter came over and took our order, i learned up against Wilbur as I was still a bit tired from the walk here but he didn't mind. He put his arm around me and pulled me in closer but not in a weird way, it was nice.

*Tubbos POV*

Me and Tommy had brought some stuff, I got a bee plush and Tommy got a 'vlog gun'. He tapped me on the shoulder and point at Y/N with wilbur at the table inside a cafe. They where st a Wilbur seat so it wasn't hard to see them.
"Cmon" I said with a laugh. We both walked over to the cafe and went inside.

*Y/N POV*

I looked up to see Tommy and Tubbo sat down, do you think they saw me?
"LoVe biRDs" Tommy said hesitantly,
"Shut the fuck up" Wilbur said as I put my middle finger up at Tommy with sass. He put both his hands up like he was going to be arrested or something.
"Me and Y/N are waiting for our food then were gonna head back." Wilbur said with an end,
"Okay okay," Tommy said standing up. He signaled for tubbo to follow him "cmon"
Tubbo got up and followed Tommy to the bakery an I giggled a bit remembering I was holding wills hand and blushed. He laughed a bit and our eyes fell into a lock again, it was like I could just kiss him.. The waiter came over and stopped that from Wilbur grabbing our food and standing up first. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up leading me out of the cafe and slowly back home.

We got him and will unlocked the door letting me in first.
"Wanna go watch a movie in my room?" I questioned him still standing right next to his body.
"Yea sure!" he agreed followed me up into my room and sitting next to me on my bed. We layed down next to each other and watched the film until i put my hand over his chest at a jump scare. He laughed and took my hand in his rubbing it gently.

After a while the movie stopped and Wilbur turned to me and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer and gave me a hug. I liked this and I'm sure he does to, my face was buried in his chest and I just didn't want time with him to end.
"Your so beautiful" he said lookin down at me. I felt my face get bright red at his speech and he kissed my forehead. We both slowly dozed off before I woke up to him getting up our if my bed.

I pulled his hand back but itbiust got me to stand up cm away from him. Our noses almost touched and we just stared at each other. I've liked him, he's like me? AHHH what do I DO? Out of no where he quickly kissed me calling deep into my lips before tubbo bursed into the room seeing it all. Wilbur holding my waist kissing me!?
"TUBBO" I said running after him. I chased him down stairs with Wilbur following when he ran to Tommy in the living room.
"Y/N AND- AND WILBUR... AHHH HAHAHA" he was out of breath trying to for me a sentence.
"HE'S LYING" I said as Wilbur walked down and stood beside me.
"DID THEY HAVE SEX?" quackity screamed from Tommy's phone on a call.
"NO" me and Wilbur both screamed.
"I WALKED IN ON- THEY WHERE.." tubbo said before I cut him off with my hand covering his mouth.
"Shut up" I said peacefully before dragging will back upstairs into my room.
"Uh ehe anyways-" I was cut off by Wilbur grabbing my waist and kissing me. He laughed a little,
"Damn you are beautiful" he said walking off a locking the door before coming back to my bushing face.

{} A/N {}

OOOOOOOOO next part once I get back from schooool

Word count: 1342