Chapter 34

A couple weeks passed and we where back at home. The only difference was well... Me and will.
"I'm sorry Y/N" he spoke loudly as I stormed out his room after a pitty argument.
I ran into my room and fell onto my bed before I felt my phone buzz.

Will:
I'm sorry x

Y/N:
But you always say that then tomorrow you will end up shouting again

Will:
Y/N I don't meant to shout I'm sorry

Y/N:
We always argue about every little thing now tho.

Will:
Well what do you wanna do about it

Y/N:
Break up

Will:
What? No

Y/N:
Well if you keep fucking shouting when we get into the smallest arguments and bring up BBC things in the past

Will:
Fine. Dont make it awkward thought.

Y/N:
I won't if you don't.

At that I turned off my phone and smashed it into the bed beside me. I felt water running down my cheek from my eye and my head start to hurt. I cried and cried for almost hours before it got dark. I had cried myself to sleep even though it was my fault this happened. It was my fault.

"Y/N? You alright" TUBBO woke me up knocking on the door.
"Hm... Yeh..." I said quietly walking over and opening the door.
"Oh my god, Y/N!" he said walking closer and hugging me.
"What?" I said confused.
"Have you been crying? Your eyes are so puffy and red" he frowned pulling away.
"Oh uh.. Hay fever" I said walking past and going downstairs.
Of course Wilbur was in the living room. I walked straight past him into the kitchen where I saw Tommy. I didn't look at him I just grabbed a glass of water and went to go back upstairs.
"Y/N come watch Netflix with usss" Tubbo said as I got to the living room door.
"Oh uhm" I looked over at wilbur for a second before back at tubbo. "I'm okay, maybe another time sorry tubbo" I tried to smile as I continued walking upstairs.

*Tommy pov*

"Is Y/N okay?" I heard tubbo say as I walked into the living room.
"Yeh she was so quiet yesterday and this morning" I spoke sitting next to tubbo.
"I fucked up" Wilbur said into his hand.
"Why what happened?" tubbo asked Wilbur.
"We broke up." he groaned.
I could tell he was sad annoyed maybe mad but in himself.
"What? Why? When?" I spoke confused.
"We were arguing so yesterday it was just so stupid" Wilbur said finally taking his hand away from his face.
"She still loves you, you know. Your the one who can be there for her as a friend still." tubbo said I'm guess to try rensure will.

*Y/N POV*

"I'm fine.." I spoke to Niki on discord.
"Listen I'm still always here to talk to" I heard her welcoming smile through her voice.
"Thanks Niki" I spoke happy to hear she was there.
"Hey bitches" jack joined the call randomly.
"No jack. Shush" Niki said still sounding nice?
"What? Bad time" he was confused as I sat quiet.
"Y/N and will broke up so Y/N is sad" Niki spoke for me.
"Mhm" I agreed.
"Oh. Wait you two where together?" jake asked silenting the call.
"You dumbass" I tried to laugh.
"Wow, well I gotta go. You better miss me. Good byeee" jack spoke leaving straight away.
"I better go too Y/N, if you need I can call later though I promise!" Niki said sweetly.
"Okay bye" I smiled.
"Byeee" she repeated me.
After Niki left the call I walked out my room and past everyone else's to go down stairs but stopped outside Wilbur's.
"You look so cute" I hear his say through the wall I'm guessing to someone on a call.
I tried not to cry. I just reminded me that Wilbur honestly didn't live me anymore. I quickly walked back downstairs and sat in the corner of the sofa.
"You okay Y/N?" tubbo asked.
"Yeh... Did Wilbur tell you?" I asked him a question back.
"Yeah.. He will still be there for you" I saw tubbos smile from the corner of my eye.
"I heard him call someone cute as I walked past his room. Like seriously he's gonna get with some other girl so soon it fucking kills me." I said wiping the tears from my eyes before they fell.
"Listen it's gonna be okay" I felt tubbos arms wrap me in a hug.
"Thanks" I smiled.