Chapter 24

I opened wilburs bedroom door and saw him walk over to me. I felt his hands grasp my waist and pull me closer to him.
"I love you" he said in a sexy an raspy voice.
"I love you to" I smiled grabbing my hands around his chest sinking my head into his shoulder.
He pulled me against the wall locking in front of me and staring deep into my eyes.
"Forget the argument, go back to what tonight would have been like" he said as a question.
"Mhm" I said quietly inbred soft needy voice.
He pushed his lips against mine parting them slightly before picking me off the wall and sitting me on the bed. After I was sat down he went into his draw and I knew exactly what was coming. He took out a small packet smirking at me before walking back over.
"Wilbur don't even ask, the answers yes" I said grinning back to him taking the packet and placing it on the blankets next to me.
He grabbed my shirt sliding it off over my head and then taking off his own shirt. He told off his joggers and pants slipping on the now opened condom as I took off my shorts and pants as well. After standing up I layed back watching him crawl on top of me holding himself up like always.
"I love you" he said putting his legs in between mine holding them open.
"I love you to" I smiled before I felt him sink into me.

I clenched the bed sheets behind me trying not to moan but soon let out a slight wimpery moan as he thrusted on me sinking in deep and coming back out. He took his dick out of me grabbing it and rubbing my clit with it. I bit my lip slightly staring at his lips and kissing him tightly as he sank his dick back into my entrance thrusting once more. Out of no were I remembered quackity was still here and he would probably come in to say good bye. I guessed he would have left by now or was sleeping round so I forgot about it enjoying the time.

Wilbur took his hard dick out again looking at me in the eyes then looking at my lips. He kissed me with his lips parted slightly before grabbing my hips and thrusting again inside of me fucking me with full intentions. I didn't even want to leave him anymore and go to America. I wanted this. I wanted will.

I felt my legs get tired as he came out of me standing up. He grabbed my hand helping me to stand.
"You okay?" he said watching me struggle to stand straight.
"Yyyes" I stuttered.
"I'm going in the shower, go to your room I'll be in, in a bit" he said letting go of my hand and walking into his bathroom.
I slowly walked to Wilburs dresser and got a big jumper, I put it on so u didn't have to really change to cover up and grabbed my cloths. As I was walking back to my room tubbo, Tommy and quackity walked out of tubbos room and we all froze staring at each other.
"I'm gonna continue walking" I said going into my room before any of them could say anything or really notice what happened.

I got out some of my shorts and put them on under Wilburs jumper as I sat down on my bed. I got out my phone and scrolled through the messages on Instagram and Twitter I had gotten from mine and wilburs argument. After all them notifications where gone a went onto the dream smoking discord chat and scrolled through.

Karl:
Y/N IS ONLINEEEE

quackity:
You will never guess what me tubbo and Tommy just saw

Y/N:
Quackity fuck off

Karl:
WHAT DID YOU SEE

dream:
Tell us or I will stab you in your sleep ;)

Phil:
Does it involve my son? Any of them.

Quackity:
Kinda Phil..

Phil:
Tell me duck man

Quackity:
-.-

Quackity:
WELL Y/N over there somewhere in the chat reading this, they where walking out if wilburs room wearing what? Wilburs oversized shirt as he got in the shower, what was she holding? HER CLOTHS