Chapter 13

I slowly got up and walked over to the door to see a delivery but I knew exactly what it was. I have ordered a maid dress to wear in a stream with minx and Nikki.
"What's that?" Tommy asked being nosy.
"Oh it's probably just something I ordered" I tried to go upstairs to unpack it and hang it up but I was stopped by another question.
"Ayo what is ittt" Tommy said being nosy again.
"It's something I ordered!" I said trying to walk upstairs again.
"Tommy it's properly some weird girly shit" Karl said looked over at Tommy. I laughed and went upstairs finally. When I got into my room I locked the door and tried on the maids dress. It fit perfectly and I thought it was cute so I quickly put it down and hung it up ready for Mondays stream.
"Y/N?" wilbur said knocking on the door. I still only had my under guards on so I opened the door trying to his behind it slightly.
"I am trying to get changeddd" I whined to wilbur.
"It nothing I have seen beforeeee" wilbur smirked pushing through the door. I rolled my eyes and went to go put on some joggers and a jumper before following wilbur back downstairs. I sat again on his lap and finished watching the film with everyone else.

*time skip still Y/N pov*

It was a couple days later of normal streaming and chilling around. Sapnap and everyone else had fully moved in. Everyone came over even Anne to hang around in our house and chill. It was about 9:47 and we just finished watching a games show.

"Anyone want a drink?" I said standing up an walking to the kitchen.
"Yes sure" most of the boys and Anne said. When I said drink I mean as in alcohol so Tommy and tubbo just stayed silent knowing they wernt allowed. I grabbed a hand full of beers without counting and two glasses of wine. I gave a glass to Anne and just placed all the beers on the table Letts everyone take them as they wish.
"Wanna watch a filmmm" tubbo said getting bored. Everyone agreed so he put on a film we where all okay with watching.

Half way throughout the film tubbo and Tommy fell asleep so wilbur and dream carried them upstairs into there room to let them sleep. When they came back into the living room wilbur sat next to me and dream sat next to George. Sapnap turned off the TV and dropped the remote.
"That film was boring" he groaned sitting up again. We laughed as quackity went into the kitchen with his empty beer can followed by dream and wilbur. Me Karl sapnap and Anne started a conversation.
"Sooo, are you and quackity dating yet?" Karl said looking at Anne.
"WHATt noo" she said getting red.
"Well you can over to ours yesterday and went into quackitys room and I don't remember you leaving till the morning" sapnap said grinning.
"ANNE?" I said scooting closer to them. She looked over at me with a embarrassed smile. We all laughed as I stood up hearing my knee crack.
"That's on sitting down too long" I said walkin over and leaning against the wall instead. Karl looked down at his knee in horror of what just happened.
"Wh" he said not being able to finish.
"Do you no like even crack your nuckles?" I said walkin over to him an grabbing his hands.
"What NO" he said sitting up. I held his hand in a fist and cracked his nuckles. His jaw dropped and he shivered staring at his hand. We laughed at Karl almost dying at his reaction.

*wilbur pov*

"Are you and Anne dating yet? I heard her go into your room yesterday" dream said looking over at quackity.
"NO. SHUT THE FUCK UP" quackity said.
"YOUR DATING GEORGE SO HUSH" he said slapping dream lightly.
"Did you sleep with Anne?" I asked quackity.
"Did you sleep with Y/N?" quackity asked me straight after.
"Yep, I did indeed. Many times actually." I said with a smirk.
"YOUR NOT MEANT TO AGREE" he said stepping back.
"WELL YOU'VE WALKED IN ON US MAKING OUT ABOUT TWICE YOU SHOULD GUESS IT." I said back in a yell but not too loud.
"you made out?" dream said looking up confused.
"Wait you didn't know?" Quackiy said in shock. "Making out wasn't the worst thing that I've heard or walked in on"
"Oh goddd" I said covering my fave with one of my hands.
"What else happened!?" dream asked quackity.
"So they where drunk then starting making out IN FRONT OF US si we told Phil and when we looked back wilbur was shirtless and Y/N's jumper was undon then wilbur took Y/N to his room and I swear I heard sex. Dream there definitely together." quackity said quickly. Dream looked up at me with my hands in the air.
"I'm not gonna reply to that" dream said placing his next beer can on the table and leaning onto it.
"Don't." wilbur said taking his hands from his face. Quackity and dream laughed walking back into the living room as I followed behind.