Chapter 14

I logged into the smp to read everyone message in chat

Dream: Y/N!? YOU AND WILBUT ADMIT TO DATING FINALLY? YESS
Ph1LzA: MY SON GOT A GF FINALLY?
Quackity: I told you bitches

Wilbur laughed reading Phils chat.
"Wood or stone?" I asked the chat for my house. Most of the chat said wood so I went and got some dark oak logs and made then planks before saying good bye to the server and going into full screen.
"Q&A?" I asked the chat as well as wilbur. The chat was filled with caps 'YES' so me and wilbur decided to do a Q&A.

Text to speech:
"can you guys set a sub goal to kiss now pleaseee ehehe"

"Okay listen, 3.1m and we will kiss" I said setting a sub goal up.
3,000,100/3,000,009

I smiled knowing we would hit it and no one would think we were lying about our relationship if they did.

Chat:
"DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING KIDS ONE DAY?"
"KIDS?"
Philza: "KIDS WHAT AHH"
"KIDS UPDATE IF YOUR PLANNING?"

"Oh my god chat where not having kids" Wilbur said leaning closer to the mic and me. I laughed for a second before gathering myself and sitting straight again.

Chat:
Tommy: "EWWW WILBUR AND Y/N CHILD?"
Quackityhq: "Tommy they've done it before bet you just they would do it without protection ;)"
Quackityhq's message was deleted by moderator
Dream: "rip quackity"

Me and wilbu continued with the Q&A for a while before saying by to stream forgetting about the sub goal. We heard Tommy bash into my room shouting wait.
"WAIT HOLD UP BITCHES" he said walking over.
"THE SUB GOAL A HAHA" he said pointing at the sub's.
3,000,100/3,005,870

"Shit" I said looking over at Wilbur. Tommy walked away laughing.

Chat:
"KISS KISS KISS KISS"
"YESS KISSS GET READY TO CLIP IT GUYS"
"AHHHH"

I looked over at wilbur and he leaned in slightly kissing me softly. I went bright red as I turned back to the camera.
"Okie yeh bye now guysss" I said waving and quickly turning off the stream. I slowly turned to Wilbur and we both started laughing as he grabbed me and stood up. I wrapped my legs around his stomach and he carried me over to my bed sittin me down and pushing his lips against mine again. I pulled away breathing close and heavy against his face still and kissed him again.
"It's my birthday in 2 weeks.. Then we'll talk kids" I said walking out my room leaving wilbur stunned but following me behind a bit later. We went into the kitchen guessing Tommy and tubbo would stay upstairs to Wil ur picked me up again as he did before and sat me on the counter leveling our heads out so I could kiss him with out pulling away. Our breathing got heavy so we wouldn't even hear if someone was coming down stairs. I held wilburs cheeks and he kept his hands on my waist until we froze turning around seeing tubbo.
"AHHHH" he said running off. We laughed and turned back to each other.
"2 more weeks" Wilbur said walking into the living room and turning on a film. I followed him in and sat next to him cuddling in his arms and watching the film.
"I love you" I whisper yelled to him.
"Awee I love you too" he said grabbing my hand in his and rubbing the back of it with his thumb gently.

*time skip*

The film wilbur had put on finished and Tommy had come down and started watching the film with us too about half way through.
"Wanna come to the shop with me?" Tommy said looking up from his phone and at me n' wilbur.
"Uh yeah sure" I replied.
"When are we going" wilbur asked Tommy.
"Uhh when tubbo gets down here" right as Tommy said that tubbo came rushing downstairs.
"Cmonn" Tommy said getting out of the chair and walking to tubbo who was by the door. Me and wilbur followed him and we all walked down to the shop. Tommy and tubbo split off like always telling us to just meet them back at home as me and wilbur went to the cafe we usually go to.

We got a table for 2 and ordered some lunch. I got a McN'Cheese bowl and wilbur got a burger and chips. The waiter brang us our food so we started eating after paying with a small tip.
"After should we jus head home?" wilbur asked me.
"Yeh sure Tommy an tubbo would come home soon after I think" I said lookin out the wonder for a split second to try spot them.
"Oh yea and I'm going out with a few friends tomorrow night if it's okay" he said with a smile looking at me.
"Yeh yeh I might kick Tommy and tubbo to dreams and invite Anne over with Leo or something then" I said smiling back at him. We soon finished eating an made our way back home. I locked the door behind us as we both got inside and flopped myself into the sofa.
"I don't like walking" I giggled. Wilbur laughed a bit too sitting down next to me. I got out my phone and went into tik tok to see a video of wilbur so I nudged him making him look over at my phone screen. It was a video for Wilbur saying 'what's poppingg'.
"Is that hot?" he said still looking at my phone when I paused it.
"No no Wilbur" I said laughing and looking up at him. I grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him a he layed down kissing me thought it all.
"Is that hot?" he asked again.
"Mhhhhmhmhmm maybe" I said getting up but spilling and landing back on wilburs chest. I let out a sigh and we sat there for a bit cuddling. Will sat back up which made me sit up with him and I turned to face him in his lap. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss but one that lasted longer and was filled of love and joy. I pulled away breathing heavily when we heard to door open so I got away from Wilbur an stood up to greet Tommy and tubbo who had just walked in.
"Where backkk" tubbo said waving at us.
"Hey bitches" Tommy said jumping onto the sofa next to us along with tubbo..

{} A/N {}

Heyy DRINK AND EAT PRETTY PLEASE GOOOO I LOVE YOU ❤X

Word count: 1109