Chapter 27

It was later that day and I was on a call with Wilbur dream Tommy tubbo George and sapnap.

"So guys, I was thinking we could all go on a sort holiday soon. I saw a ad for a cruise and it looked fun." dream question.
"I'm down!" sapnap said getting excited.
Different agreements went around and I got exited.
"When though?" I asked knowing it was Thursday now.
"Saturday it's open for boarding then we come home the next Saturday?" he checked everyone was free.

Again everyone agreed and we all soon left call an began packing. Once I finished I walked to wilburs bedroom door an knocked before letting myself in.
"Hey bubs" he stood walking to me as I blushed from him calling me bubs.
"What not like it?" he pouted.
"No I love it" I smiled before going on my top toes slightly giving him a soft kiss.
I heard him chuckle before he grabbed his suitcase and stood it you against the wall by his door.
"Wanna go out to the cafe with me? I was going to get some food" he smiled coming back towards me.
"Yea sure" I got excited as I hadn't eaten much this morning.
I felt Wilbur grab my hand gently and lead me down stairs to his car and we drove to the cafe.
"I love you" he said randomly as we were starting to park.
"I love you too" I smiled to myself knowing he was looking at the parking space.
He got out and I opened my door standing out guessing we were parked.
"Cmonnn I'm hungry" I frowned waiting for him to walk over to the entrance.

After a long wait we got served and had our food.
"Where do you think we will go on the cruise" I asked exited.
"The ocean? A boat" Wilbur replied clueless.
"Ooo can we share a room? Do you think the rooms are nice? Do they clean the showers.." I threw questions at will.
"Hey Y/N..calm down with can see when we're there" he chuckled as we stood up after finishing out food.

Back in the car I turned in the radio causing no silence the whole way back.
"I'm so tireddd" I groaned as soon as we got in.
I heard Wilbur laugh slightly as we finished taking off out shoes an I grabbed his hand sitting him in the sofa and then sitting on top of him.
"Cuddle?" I smiled hugging him and sinking my face into his chest.
He didn't even answer he just layed down on the sofa with me next to him and covered the blanket over us. I could tell I drifted off into a doze with Wilbur..

"Haha- AHHH" Tommy woke me up walking in with tubbo.
"Awe" tubbo said as I sat upright followed by Wilbur.
I gave Tommy a death stare watching him continue walking into the kitchen with tubbo.

Wilbur laughed behind me giving me a slight hug.
"Cmonnn" I groaned getting up and pulling him to his feet.
I grabbed my phone seeing it was 2:37om.
"UghH" Wilbur whined "I have to stream, I'll come back down or to your room... Where ever you are... When I'm done" he smiled at me.
"Okay, CYA" I said as he looked down and kissed me before walking upstairs to stream.
I got the twitch notification he was live but ignored it guessing he was just going to play some Minecraft or something. I turned on the TV and went to Netflix putting on a random show I found before I got a message.

Dream:
Have you and the others got all packed?

Y/N:
Yea but I'll have to double check tubbo and Tommy's lol

Dream:
Yeah XD wanna come over and film a video with us? We need another person but Tommy and tubbo are filming a vlog them self

Y/N:
Yea sure I'll be over in a second.

I closed mine and dreams messages going on to Wilbur.

Y/N:
Just going to dreams and that to film a video with them :) I will come back after I promise xx

Wilbur:
Okay have fun x

I shut m phone off fully before I got in my shoes and walked down the road to dreams house and knocked on the door.
"Hey Y/N!" dream say opening the door and standing back so I could step in.
"Heyyy" I said as everyone else looked over and waved.
I walked in seeing a cooking stream set up and ready.
"Yea uhm were not making a video were doing a cooking stream and your the only one we know that can... Cook" dream said as I giggled walking over to there sink and washing my hands.
"Starting now then?" I asked standing in front of the camera.
"Yup I'll just put on the starting soon page" dream said sitting outside and reading some of the chat to us.

"Right and start" he said muting and unmuting the stream.
"Okay so we're going to be making some cookies but from scratch... We have Y/N here because she's the only one who know can cook so she's here." sapnap said ending with a laugh.
"Yes we almost burn the house down" Karl said with honesty.
I laugh and get out all the things to make cookies.
"Where the hell is your flour" I asked looking in all the cubiords and pantry.
"On the side" sapnap pointed.
"Why- anyway" I said shaking it off and grabbing the flour.

After a hour or so the cookies where done and we ate them before ending stream. We all chilled around in the living room for a bit before I went home greeted to wilbur.

"Heyyy" he said in a weird tone.
"Drunk? TOMMY WHAT'S WILBUR BEEN DOING" I asked shouting up the stairs walkin past wilbur.
"UH- DRINKING?" he said not sure himself.
"God wilbur" I said laughing at him before I went upstairs to my room followed closely behind by wilbur.
He shut the door behind us and walked up to me grabbing my sides and kissing me as I held one hand on his cheek and the other around his neck/shoulder.
"I love you" I pulled away keep in out foreheads connected.
"I love you to" I head his tired voice reply.
"Cmon" I said walking over to the bed and watching him lay down in it waitin for me to join. "Hang on"
I picked up my pj's and went into the bathroom getting changed before waking back to wilbur and laying next to him wrapping my arms around him as he did to me.

We both fell asleep in each other's arms from the cold warming each other up. I had a great sleep that night and I'll never forget it for some odd reason.

Word count: 1152